• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Is this really worth its own thread, GoW winning in the action game category? I assume they will also pick a GOTY?

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if Cory will add a satchel for the next game so Kratos can carry all these awards.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
I'm impressed with your abilities of finding these sites. I'm not sure they show up in google news even.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Appreciate it that for smaller sites, instead of having individual threads for their selections for GOTY ( or different winning categories ), that you could create an aggregate GOTY 2018 threads ( based off something like this site GOTY Picks ), where you could update the thread everytime there's an update of a site sharing their GOTY.

For major publications like IGN, they might be worth their own thread given the level of interest and discussion, but not so much smaller publications.

I think that would be preferable to avoid thread congestion during awards season.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here I am happy to see that someone finally at least nominated hitman 2 for goty and I find out it's just a genre award. And not even the right genre! :\

Status
Not open for further replies.