• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Hey Era! Lozjam, Muzy, and I did a thing: it's a brand new podcast, focused on discussing Nintendo games, events, and products! This is out first episode, in which we look back upon the whole of 2018 for Nintendo and the Switch, and what our thoughts on it were. I wanted to share it with ya'all! Please give it a listen, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated! The episode itself was recorded on Friday, which is information that will provide come context when you get to a specific portion of the podcast 😏

Anyway, the SoundCloud embed is here, and we are working on iTunes and Google as well. If you have any comments or feedback, please share! Thanks!

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
yay! i'll give it a listen. hope you can get on apple podcasts soon.
That will be coming soon! Just submitted our podcast for review.

Sorry about some of the audio issues, they will be ironed out next week. However, any feedback will be appreciated.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I said you could post it in the community thread if you wanted, not make your own thread. No self-promotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.