• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So happy when this channel updates, few movie buffs lay out as much evidence as this channel does.

And yeah this shit is everywhere. I'd argue men have been conditioned to peep nearly as much as women have been conditioned to expect it. I'm happy more are taught to wisen up against it though.

I think it's the fabrication drives me nuts. You really gotta go out of the way to catch people changing, and movies align the stars and go out of the way to make peeping easy and allowed and something audiences GET to take in... It's pretty damn gross.

Stranger Things kid is super creepy; never have I ever rooted for the 'popular guy' than this show lol.

Also Normal People is a GREAT show and happy it got referenced as of of few positive examples.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
It was really striking when he mentioned there are fewer scenes of a man consensually looking at a woman than of them looking without consent.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Let's put some effort into our threads, and not just post a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.