• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
#1 Geralt of Rivia: This is the correct answer. If you think otherwise you're wrong

#2. Commander Shepard. Pretty easy second choice.

#3. Link. Seems an easy third choice

#4. Solid Snake. Snake?!! Snake!!!

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
DmC Dante
Shadow the Hedgehog
Lightning
Aiden from Watchdogs
Connor from Assassin Creed

All bad arses

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
XVe7tD.gif

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
I mean I will always say Estelle Bright to that question under literally any circumstance but like, that's a broad-ass question.

Also Geralt isn't a video game character.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Can we get a few more parameters and qualifiers? 'Best video game character eva' is too non-specific.

Though Chief and Cortana will always be my favourites. Just the epitome of interesting design, and subdued yet extremely deep characterisation.

Bayonetta's been on the come-up for me in recent years however.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The man, the legend, the dragon, Kazuma Kiryu.

Also Kirby. He's literally an all-powerful eldritch monstrosity that just happens to be adorable.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In my opinion, these two are my favorite characters ever made. I've played many video games over the years and these two are my favorites and in my opinion the greatest.

I've been playing Zelda games since the NES days, up to this date I've beat every almost every Legend of Zelda game and I've completed every Halo game. (Except Strike/Assault). I'll always follow these two.

Master Chief Petty Officer, John-117
Master_Chief_in_Halo_5.png

source.gif

Link
dx3esufy3sxxk2nlntcb.mp4

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
1. Master Chief from Halo 1-3 when he was the silent type. Every word he said mattered, so when he spoke it was awesome. In Halo 4-5 he spoke way too much, hopefully Infinite tones it down.
2. Arthur Morgan is the most believable character. I don't know how to quantity "best" but he's the most human video game character I've ever played as.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Mario's the perfect representation of videogames. Even if he's got little character to speak of, this trumps that. He's like videogame Jesus only he actually means something to me.

But if that's too meta, it's Guybrush Threepwood.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hate to shit on other people's favourite things, but as much as I love LoZ, Link is barely a character. He's just a generic green elf dude. The games are the star of the show.

I really like Kreia from Kotor II.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
york.png

Hi, I'm FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan. Please, call me York, that's what everyone calls me. And I am more interesting in 5 minutes than most other characters are in their whole games. I am also funnier and more emotionally complex than them for good measure.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't make list threads, refer to the FAQ for thread creation guidance. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.