• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
i'm sorry what

i didn't go far but how the fuck isn't he bleeding, he's going so fucking deep and forceful jesus

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_oamwtcM2lu1vuwe0qo4_400.gifv

He's peeling that mother like it's a carrot. Goddamn what do you gotta be doing to get calluses like that?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
It's like he's peeling a goddamn potato. And the dog eating it, shit man

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
Why would you even post something like this? Christ.

I used to be a mortician - I've seen some grim shit in my day. But this is just really upsetting for some reason.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched the video but I'm gasping for air laughing at the reactions to the thread

StrangeADT

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
What in the ever living fuck. OP what is wrong with you? I didn't even know feet could be like this. I guess this would explain how human feet worked before shoes? I don't even know.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh my gaaaaaaawd.
I thought I was ready for that, but I was wrong.
Dude needed to buy a pumice stone like 20 years ago.

Babyshaq90

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder how long this dude has gone since he last did this, as after he cut it off shit is pretty white. I imagine there is more to be cut off if we don't see any circulation. I think you see some scabbing from bleeding from the balls of his feet area.

Status
Not open for further replies.