• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-for-exclusive-access-to-coronavirus-vaccine

The Trump administration has offered a German medical company "large sums of money" for exclusive access to a Covid-19 vaccine, German media have reported.
According to an anonymous source quoted in the newspaper, Trump was doing everything to secure a vaccine against the coronavirus for the US, "but for the US only".
The German government was reportedly offering its own financial incentives for the vaccine to stay in the country.
Just when you think he couldn't sink any lower.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
So The U.S. and Germany are both trying to get exclusive access? Wtf man. I've never in a million years thought I'd live to see a Western leader act in such a genius way. Dispicable. What's next? 1000 dollars a shot?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
So The U.S. and Germany are both trying to get exclusive access? Wtf man. I've never in a million years thought I'd live to see a Western leader act in such a genius way. Dispicable. What's next? 1000 dollars a shot?
Where do you get that Germany wants it exclusively? As far as I understand this they just want to prevent that the US gets it exclusively. It would also not make much sense for Germany to take it exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.