• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Watching the millionaire/billionaire class just continually wreck itself more and more on the craggy shore of reality of the Trump admin led economy is just some of most fascinating shit to see and talk about. Especially the techbros who thought their money would shield them from reality/morality/law enforcement is hilarious to see. There's article about how it's not fun to be millionaire anymore and this magazine was bitching about it. Well shitlord there's an easy as hell way we can lift the burden of that money from your life. Maybe it's just me, but seeing more politicians be objective of the market and actually -gasp- criticize the way america has done things maybe should inspire others to do the same and maybe vote differently then usual

idk

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
CxwuaIV.gif

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Another proof Era is a bubble separate from the rest. No, they are not suffering at all.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First, we reverse the Trump tax cuts for the rich.

Second, their punishment must be more severe.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Until the means of production are held collectively, the bourgeoisie has not imploded. They've just entered into another period of class conflict within the recurring crises of capitalism, and this time they're on the defensive.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Unless you actually tax them more, 'hurting thier feelings' won't really do much, if anything.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they say these things to make people think they have it rough while they ride high on tax cuts and deregulation.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Not all billionaires are public figures, politicians, or influencers. Those are the only ones getting any pushback, because they draw attention to themselves. The ones who don't remain in obscurity and no one says a word to them.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Did I wake up in some parallel universe where millionaires and billionaires still don't have it really really really fucking good???

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Chorus of "what are you talking g about, OP!?!" when OP explicitly referenced what they're talking about.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
While the richest have more to fear now in America from popular politics than they have in the past seventy years, I wouldn't characterize their anxiety as "wrecking themselves" or even this economy as "Trump-led." They have complete control over this economy and they have not lost a thing yet.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
I kinda get your point, but at the same time, they're still fucking rich. If people like billionares and millionares again after Trump leaves office, then we've failed to learn our lesson as a country.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Did I wake up in some parallel universe where millionaires and billionaires still don't have it really really really fucking good???
The only thing I've seen is they are finally getting criticized from a moral perspective from various opinion sections in prominent newspapers.

Moreover, people seem to be getting wise about stuff like Davos. And there has been talk of higher taxes. But that's it.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
The only thing I've seen is they are finally getting criticized from a moral perspective from various opinion sections in prominent newspapers.

Moreover, people seem to be getting wise about stuff like Davos. And there has been talk of higher taxes. But that's it.

That does not equal an "implosion of the millionaire/billionaire class"

Not.

Even.

Close.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
they've been nothing but winning so far, but that Karma will eventually trickle up to affect them, somehow.

That does not equal an "implosion of the millionaire/billionaire class"

Not.

Even.

Close.
if you look really close, like down to the pico-scale, you'll see the tiny implosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.