• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sobbing...

I get that the game is generally derided. I feel like it succeeded on every level. This is an achievement, a triumph. Ever accolade.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I get that the game's been out for a while, but I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet. Is it really that much to ask to not put spoilers in the title of your thread?

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Derided? It has an 80+ MC score and won a couple GOTY awards. Outside of the technical issues people loved the hell out of it.

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
It got Edge Magazine's game of the year among others. Come on.. Of course most people love it. It is one of the greatest games ever made. Yeah I agree it is fantastic! The best ending in any game of this generation period.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I mean I was super frustrated by a lot of the controls but this is my game of the Generation.

Ligero

Oct 27, 2017
Not cool to put climax spoilers into a thread title. At least put "This moment in The Last Guardian etc etc" and spoiler it.

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.