• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicPanda

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
User Warned: Posting a spoiler in the thread title
Spoiler did Joel deserved to be reckoned in the game? Did he deserve that faight. What he did in the pass and killed all those people.

FaviousM

Aug 20, 2020
Sigh... didn't particularly want to be spoiled by a thread title even though the game has been out for a while. This was disappointing

Chri5t

Jun 2, 2019
Please remove this thread. Talk about spoilers.... you've probably ruined this for a lot of people.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Everyone gets what's coming to them. Sooner or later your past will catch up to you.

Nov 4, 2017
Jesus milk-spitting Christ, that's some level of being drunk on the internet.

You're a worse person than Joel just for that thread title IMO...

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if he "deserved" it but also he's not really a great person and it seemed more or less a forgone conclusion after the events of the first game.

of course idiots took his death as an attack on all men or something. Neil cuckman!!

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
In a post apocalyptic world? No. i'd do my best to survive and for my loved one to survive. There's no 'deserving' here IMO. Now if i did a horrible thing regardless of mine and my loved one's survival then yeah i deserve it.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
You talking bout a pretend video game story? You gotta remember that everyone dies eventually. It's faight. There's no getting pass it.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
1) why would you put the spoiler in the thread title :|

2) depends on your point of view, but ultimately I think Abby was justified in what she did, even if I hated every second of it

Status
Not open for further replies.