• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 197 81.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

As you might already know, today reviewers became allowed to tell people they're playing the game and they also are now allowed to show the icon in the PS4 dashboard. And honestly, what is this shit?

Unlike the leaked icon from an ND video a year or two ago, which I already didn't like but hey, it at least fit with the previous game's, they changed it to the lamest most generic shit possible. No cool art, no text ordered in a special way like the first one, nothing, just a black background and "THE LAST OF US PART 2" in the middle. You know how many games do that? Why couldn't it at least have Ellie's face? The one on the PS Store is so much better, they should let you swap to it.

RyuCookingSomeRice

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2020
Lmao imagine being upset about an icon.

Sorry but thats just ridiculous. Theres nothing wrong with it. The text is formatted.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
So it's basically the same as the TLOU: Remastered icon... I don't see the issue.

Feels like people are finding anything to shit on this game at this point.

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
Yeah saw this earlier, I've contacted Druckmann directly and he's firing the individual responsible for this as we speak.

Oct 25, 2017
People really need next gen reveals to start happening if this is where gaming discussion has fallen to. Complaining about game icons on a dashboard....

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
It's...just the logo.
It's okay.

God this game will bring out the worst in people. I'm going to be here for the mess.

Amnixia

ā–² Legend ā–²
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
It's nice and simple looking, I give it an General Kenobi out of 10.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I see a lot of dumb shit on internet forums but complaining about a game's icon might stand alone

It's just a logo. That's all anyone needs

Zaki2407

May 6, 2018
šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
It's only an icon. You probably only see it for a few second OP.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
It's consistent with the original game's. It's fine.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
NGL, I was expecting worse.

You will have that logo on your SE controller, you SE controller, your SE headset, your SE external HDD and your dashboard and you will like it.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
q5lMEfy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.