• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is good and IMO forum should do this more regularly, similar to how a Empire State Building changes lights for random holidays or even like dunkin donuts day or some ish. Like for Ghosts if Tsushima make it black and white or something

Sorry this really wasn't worth a whole thread but yeah

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Can anyone explain the logo colours to me?

Probably not thread-worthy but I had no idea where to ask. The logo in the corner has been stripes of changing colours for a little while and I don't know what it's about. I thought maybe it's an LGBT month thing but I didn't see the rainbow flag so 🤷‍♂️

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I'm loving it because I'm learning a lot looking up with the ones I'm not familiar with.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
www.resetera.com

Do y'all see that? (Logo change)

In the top left of the website. The logo is now a leaf with and eye in it? Wtf? Mods explain this please? It would be nice if you could click on it and it would take you to whatever community thread or page to explain what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.