• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Part of me wants to try for Lux again today. Though I haven't spent too much time looking through the votes from yesterday yet.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
lol, i didn't even see that roleclaim prod, i was concentrating on the no night kill part

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
@WhySoDevious, WhySoDevious, WhySoDevious.... What's going on? Why'd you vote grizzly? And looking back on your posts, what on earth in general? The only possible reason I have for not scum reading you right now is my disbelief that scum/mentor would recommend you act like that (still scum reading you by the by), while you're not my target right now that'll change soon if you don't A) Be honest with us all keeping things from us will do is make me scum read you more B) Give us a readslist ASAP and only allow half of your reads be based on the room mechanic (hint and tip use that 50% for your scum buddies and the people you want to lynch) C) Answer the earlier post about grizzly and don't fall back on room mechanics (ok I already used up that question but rule of three and all that). To be completely honest if I had a vig shot there's a fair chance I'd use it on you before you could answer this post.
This feels like projecting, mainly because you also voted grizzly not too long before devious and are also promising a larger read list that you're asking of devious.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I got my goddamn sights on Kaz and GF hella bad now

Panda needs to explain all the damn flipflopping at the end too

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I expected this to be post count related, but knew voting was a possibility. I'm alright with it either way.
Also side eye at prewritten posts like Aeleus. Who do people do that when they're missing vital info?

I highly doubt anything which happened last night would change my opinion on Kaz, flatearthpanda or devious and I didn't include a read list for a reason.

If this is bad play though could some other people chime in, would be useful.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
So, Grizz just got killed all of a sudden last night. What happened there?

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

SaucyKaz (2 votes)
Aeleus - #1,731
Stuart444 - #1,796

Kitsunelaine (2 votes)
Hecht - #1,742
Godfather - #1,781

Stuart444 (1 votes)
SaucyKaz - #1,800

Godfather (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,739

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 14 Kitsunelaine: 12 Fat4all: 9 SaucyKaz: 8 Hecht: 7 LuxCommander: 5 Muffin: 4 WhySoDevious: 4 Aeleus: 4 Kalor: 4 Z-Beat: 2 Godfather: 2 turmoil7: 2 BronsonLee: 2 B-Dubs: 1 StanleyPalmtree: 1

Current Countdown:
cpt1q7f14u

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I highly doubt anything which happened last night would change my opinion on Kaz, flatearthpanda or devious and I didn't include a read list for a reason.

It's a thing. Rubs some people the wrong way, but it can give good info. Also useful if you know you're going to be busy at day's start, so I don't see the issue.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's mostly a personal thing for me, I think. I've just always found it shady cause scum has the most information over the night phase, and are best positioned to try and control the dialogue right off the bat. I wouldn't worry about it.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
OOh.. my bad b-dubs. Yeah, it's kinda shocking that he went to front of the line so rapidly, especially when 2 of the other 3 candidates weren't voting for him, i.e. lux and myself.
Yeah, it came out of nowhere and I can't help but be suspicious.

I'm looking at Hecht hella sideways today

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
we should probably get the next room choice out of the way

Green Room - "The voices will be pacified."
Red Room - "Backs will be turned against the glass wall."
Purple Room - "Unincisiveness will be punished."
Blue Room - "Fates could change."
Yellow Room - "The voices will also protect."
Orange Room - "Noise will muddle the voices."
Pink Room - "All eyes will look across the glass wall."
Grey Room - "Uncertainty will be punished."
Teal Room - "The shield will rise."

I think i'd be ok going to most of the rooms except for the Blue room, maybe not the glass wall rooms yet as well unless y'all daring

i wouldn't mind going for a friendlier sounding room tomorrow, sommit like Yellow

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it came out of nowhere and I can't help but be suspicious.

I'm looking at Hecht hella sideways today

Yeah, I dunno. I'm mad that he almost fucked us at day end(actually did his vote count?) He was so super tunneled though. If he was scum protecting someone else, he probably could have had an easier time going elsewhere, but I never expected town to lynch someone as valuable as grizzly with 0 hard evidence either. I definitely lose some trust in him though.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
we should probably get the next room choice out of the way

I think i'd be ok going to most of the rooms except for the Blue room, maybe not the glass wall rooms yet as well unless y'all daring

i wouldn't mind going for a friendlier sounding room tomorrow, sommit like Yellow
Yellow sounds like we could also vote to protect at night, which would be useful. Especially if we have a PR willing to claim.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
i think if a claim happens and town is down with it we switch to yellow asap

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Move: Purple Room

I'm not 100% sold on this, but it's my choice for now. The grey room worries me a lot because it might restrict us to a specific number of votes. It's super bad to be limited in that way.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes and it looked like Lux was going to get the boot due to being unable to contribute because of real life reasons and I'm sorry but that's a shit reason to lynch somebody. At least leave the slot open so others can sub in, jeez...
(An andendum: I'm not personally blaming anyone with this because the game was fuckin' chaotic and messy and there was no real time to discuss any of it at the end)

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i think if a claim happens and town is down with it we switch to yellow asap

For the record, I don't see a great reason for any claims today. Not even a red check from a cop is worth claiming for this early. Just make sure to drop some hint we can find later if you do die before claiming.