• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Move: Purple Room

I'm not 100% sold on this, but it's my choice for now. The grey room worries me a lot because it might restrict us to a specific number of votes. It's super bad to be limited in that way.
I guess we could just get another likely "do this or get lynched" room out of the way like purple

id prefer purple than the glass wall rooms for now

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I dunno. I'm mad that he almost fucked us at day end(actually did his vote count?) He was so super tunneled though. If he was scum protecting someone else, he probably could have had an easier time going elsewhere, but I never expected town to lynch someone as valuable as grizzly with 0 hard evidence either. I definitely lose some trust in him though.
Well Grizz as scum could be an issue. I admit I was wrong. My votes during the last hour or so weren't a matter of getting Grizzly so much as preventing a tie. I had the math wrong and thought fep tied it at the end, hence my attempt at a last minute vote.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
For the record, I don't see a great reason for any claims today. Not even a red check from a cop is worth claiming for this early. Just make sure to drop some hint we can find later if you do die before claiming.
oh, for sure, I'm just saying if push comes to shove we can always rush yellow to try and save a PR

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Hey man, you guys were late votes on Grizz. I know you tried to even it out, but still that was after the landslide. Maybe FEP deserves more sideeye, but still.
I had my vote on Grizz for most of the day. It moved a couple times, but it's not like much Vote came out of nowhere

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well Grizz as scum could be an issue. I admit I was wrong. My votes during the last hour or so weren't a matter of getting Grizzly so much as preventing a tie. I had the math wrong and thought fep tied it at the end, hence my attempt at a last minute vote.

Yeah, yours wouldn't have tied it, fbut ucking hell we had too many votes in literally the last minute. We came WAAAAY too close to a tie. Bronson in particular was going pushing his luck a lot. New player or not, that deserves scrutiny.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Actually wait I was on dubs first but presented my case on Grizz relatively early.

(I can't be arsed to check votes on mobile)

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, it's boardgame/bvalentines night for me, so I'll be out mostly for the next couple hours.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I am thou... Thou art I? Thou hast aquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.
906.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
move: gray room

With that said, I'm feeling pretty good about bronson now. He jumped onto a train last minute to prevent a tie and chose wisely. Welcome to town, bronson.

To those who want to suspect me... go for it. But do you really think my big scum move was to tie the votes on day one?

vote: luxcommander

Pretty sure someone did this d1 as well

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was seriously thinking we had a tie last night and was ready to lynch everyone :/

Great news on no NK.

Gotta catch up and i'll put up a few thoughts later.

Just came from watching Alita and it was kinda awesome. Go watch it.

Oct 26, 2017
What do you think it does?
Dunno, but want to know and figure it's better to have everyone looking than our backs to it. Could be guessed we'd see all night actions so prs might want to be careful if we go there but today's room is a day effect. At any rate, prs chilling for a day and the chance to see the night kill would be okay in my book

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think a lot of suspicious things happened during the winding down of D1 but since there was so much shit going on I'm hesitant to call any of it alignment indicative and more haystack indicative

I'm sorry but what? You're trying to just hand wave your scummy vote by telling us to ignore the shitty voting? Not a chance