• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dark room turned out to be something beneficial for us(at least so far) and several who voted for it are now voting for purple so

MOVE:Purple Room

It's better to pick a room fast and focus on the lynch votes it until we have a better overall idea of the game I think

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wee was going after dog for some time, later one voted for Lux(dog) and the other for Bear(wee) almost at the same time

weemadarthur Fat4all

What do you think about Lux?

What do you think of each other?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Might as well just put this down for now. I'll revisit later.

MOVE:Purple Room

I'm reading through EOD and that's just a mess all around. fep and Hecht come out looking pretty bad with all the flipflopping. Devious with the no reasons given train starter on the Bear has more of my attention now, after a bit of side eye yesterday.

Stuart was put on a wagon yesterday with no rhyme or reason and then everyone backed off after that conversation started. We're back to that already today. Idk if this is scum working overtime or just some bad case of omgus, but i'd really like to hear some reasoning for these votes.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I lean town on Lux, Kaz, and a little less town on GF. I lean scum on Stu

During D1 Hecht voted for Lux, Kaz and Bear(he didn't vote for GF)

So

VOTE:Hecht

I'm also interested in lynching Stu

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
What do you think about Lux?

What do you think of each other?
at this point, I feel like the late Grizzly push could've been an attempt to protect either Lux or Godfather.

I don't have much of an opinion on weemad right at this moment, I need to look over yesterday a bit more, when I jumped back in at the end of the day I skimmed what I missed.

as a side note, I made my vote for Lux not having seen weemads vote for Grizzly just before

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

SaucyKaz (2 votes)
Aeleus - #1,731
Stuart444 - #1,796

Kitsunelaine (2 votes)
Hecht - #1,742
Godfather - #1,781

Godfather (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,739

LuxCommander (1 votes)
flatearthpandas - #1,876

Stuart444 (1 votes)
SaucyKaz - #1,800

Hecht (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #1,906

Post Counts:
Fat4all: 24 Kitsunelaine: 22 Hecht: 21 SaucyKaz: 20 Stuart444: 16 Godfather: 15 B-Dubs: 12 LuxCommander: 10 Muffin: 8 turmoil7: 5 Kalor: 5 saenima: 4 WhySoDevious: 4 flatearthpandas: 4 Aeleus: 4 *Splinter: 3 Z-Beat: 2 BronsonLee: 2 StanleyPalmtree: 1

Current Countdown:
cpt1q7f14u

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 2 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start

purple room (Active votes: 8)
stuart444 - #1,790
muffin - #1,825
godfather - #1,841
fat4all - #1,862
luxcommander - #1,865
saucykaz - #1,868
turmoil7 - #1,900
saenima - #1,903

pink room (Active votes: 1)
flatearthpandas - #1,882

purple (Active votes: 1)
whysodevious - #1,735

red room (Active votes: 1)
kitsunelaine - #1,739

yellow room (Active votes: 1)
b-dubs - #1,837

gray room (Active votes: 0)
flatearthpandas - #1,876 #1,882

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 26, 2017
Hecht would be kind of bold to try and last second tie and then go on about it after the day ended. Think he looks fine tbh. Would be wary of any trains toward him (or me for that matter) at this time. See a few people kind of shook and looking easy to lead into reactionary votes

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good night, sweet princes(ses).

move: purple room

Still ok with this one. Todays room is fine, we all voted yesterday so as long as people remember to PLAY this won't affect anything.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Looks like purple is happening no matter what THE COLOR OF THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS, GOD'S TEAM

Move: Purple Room

Vote: SaucyKaz

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah. I phrased my question wrong there, not you-- I'm not familiar with some of the shorthand that gets flung around.
The term OMGUS means Oh My God You Suck, and it basically means punching back at anyone who is mean to you.
Apparently it was a memorable post in that one mafia community that made the wiki, and is commemmorated by being a term.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hecht would be kind of bold to try and last second tie and then go on about it after the day ended. Think he looks fine tbh. Would be wary of any trains toward him (or me for that matter) at this time. See a few people kind of shook and looking easy to lead into reactionary votes

Why would anyone be wary of trains against you? Your actions are way more suspicious than Hechts were, even regardless of alignment.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I lean town on Lux, Kaz, and a little less town on GF. I lean scum on Stu

During D1 Hecht voted for Lux, Kaz and Bear(he didn't vote for GF)

So

VOTE:Hecht

I'm also interested in lynching Stu

Why? You voted me right away, forget what you said after that about me but you haven't mentioned me much outside of "Lynch Stu" for most of last day and now today you're continuing it.

nice.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Hmp, not sure if I should read this as a defense of Hecht because you town read him or as defending him as a way of defending yourself of attacks for the last minute switch.

Either case, I take the last minute fuckery as NAI unless Lux turns out to be scum, but you or hecht being scummates with Lux makes no sense to me anyways. Lux being scum would give town points to both of you imo

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The term OMGUS means Oh My God You Suck, and it basically means punching back at anyone who is mean to you.
Apparently it was a memorable post in that one mafia community that made the wiki, and is commemmorated by being a term.

Aaaaah, yes, that makes sense. I did push back on Godfather's playstyle and all I got in response wasn't anything honest, just a blanket "you're just being emotional" sentiment that holds no water. And the pushback on me today, which wasn't really so much a reaction to my poor posts earlier, with doozies like "She was also on me for no logical reason before that " and my conduct today (which would be a reasonable avenue for suspicion) was mentioned as a literal afterthought.

I think we should look at all of the chaos yesterday and ask who motivated it. Because in my eyes it was nothing but muddying the waters. And Godfather was one of the main voices pushing as many people into having bad reactions as possible. He's the one that championed all of that chaos and uncertainty, which lead to multiple ties and people shuffling around votes for reasons based on said ties. He got exactly what he wanted, but what did that give us, exactly? Confusion and chaos. I look at the mess that is the end of day one and I say, "There's too much shit here to find a dangling thread that can't be easily justified". He created a situation that muddied the waters in such a way that I don't think is beneficial to town, and in calling that out, he's accused me of trying to cover my own ass. That sounds a lot like projection to me.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
B-Dubs, did fat4 correctly understand your post? I found it confusing in phrasing.
V
anyone wanna take out dubs or grizz with me
OOh.. my bad b-dubs. Yeah, it's kinda shocking that he went to front of the line so rapidly, especially when 2 of the other 3 candidates weren't voting for him, i.e. lux and myself.
Yeah, it came out of nowhere and I can't help but be suspicious.

I'm looking at Hecht hella sideways today

Oct 26, 2017
Why would anyone be wary of trains against you? Your actions are way more suspicious than Hechts were, even regardless of alignment.
Because regardless of how you feel about my actions there is no motive to do them as scum.

Grizzly was lead before I started swapping and was the lynch. I didn't actually change the outcome, was the final vote, didn't tie, have no reason to have wanted to tie, didn't protect anyone.

What I did do is shake bronson from the third train onto lux and not grizzly, so we know he didn't jump into to save a scum and is probably town.

That should be the main takeaway from last night

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
hey Brazil sorry to buy you but any chance we could get a Threadmark for the start of Day 2?

that shit is hella useful

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
More likely (going off the 'punishment' of this room), voting more than once will get you lynched at the end of the day

which could fuck people over royally if they aint careful
Yes. Same thing in the end.
Also makes me want to come off purple since .....er....not sure if it's a max-post count as I posited before...which isn't TOO scary...but if it's some other thing it's scary. Ima think about yellow although it's probably not as good as it sounds.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
maybe we should take a chance in one of the 'glass wall' rooms?

i doubt we'll ever gleam any other info about them without going into one of them first