• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so I'm awake now.

I believe Devious' claim and I will NOT be lynching there.

There is too much uncertainty in my gut to take my vote off Hecht so I'm keeping my vote there.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Anyway, I know my opinion doesn't mean shit at this point, but for my group, here's how I'd lay out the candidates:

Scum
weemadarthur
Zippedpinhead
Kitsunelaine
WhySoDevious
(looooooong gap)
Girlofgotham
StanleyPalmtree
BronsonLee
Fat4all
Town

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
before I go to bed I may as well RaNk tHoSe CANDIDATES!

Scum
WhySoDevious
Hecht
Zippedpinhead
NEUTRAL ZONE BEGINS
Fat4all
weemadarthur
Girlofgotham
NEUTRAL ZONE ENDS
StanleyPalmtree
BronsonLee
Town

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, Town can't believe you until the flip, and when you flip that's when we can start properly looking into that. And you claimed when you didn't need to, during a very chaotic.... ....*gestures at everything*... ...So of course, town wouldn't have the bandwidth to process any of that data. It'd have been better if you hadn't claimed. You've given so many different reasons at this point as to the purpose of your claim.
No. Hecht claimed in a lull where noone is happening. This whole "so much chaos!!!" sentiment is the nonsense that got feps lynched when he should have been confirmed town.

That's not what's happening. We're in the position of needing to confirm that you got shot. Which is confirmation that you can't give us.
Fuck no. The only info we get from this is that Hecht is town, which is not info worth lynching for.

I know I've been kinda arguing on the same side as kits here, but I really dislike the actual points she's been making.

What do you think of the Stella(his claimed name)/Luna(my name) thing?
I think it means you're both sleepwalkers, it doesn't tell us alignment.

Most people who has been here: Bronson is 10000% town and it's a real safe play to give him the double

Z-Beat: Oh he's null
To be fair why are you being so townread? I think there's a lot of sheeping going on around you.

Not fully caught up, and I'm going to be unavailable almost all day. Will post when I can.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No. Hecht claimed in a lull where noone is happening. This whole "so much chaos!!!" sentiment is the nonsense that got feps lynched when he should have been confirmed town.

Okay. Let's dig into this assertion: Why? Why would feps have been confirmed town? What avenue are you alluding to here, because I don't see it. You'll have to expand on that for me.

Fuck no. The only info we get from this is that Hecht is town, which is not info worth lynching for.

I know I've been kinda arguing on the same side as kits here, but I really dislike the actual points she's been making.

Well, you seem pretty sure that Hecht's town. "The only info we'll get". I'll choose not to dig into that phrasing though because for all I know that might be semantics, but I didn't want to let it zip by unremarked upon.

So anyway:

If it's just that you THINK Hecht's likely town, that'll be the point where we disagree on this. I think Hecht's been acting fairly scummy and I'm itching to see that flip. Like I said, I can wait for that, because I scumread people like Devious more. That might seem weird to you but I've just been responding to Hecht more because he's... Y'know, around.

To be fair why are you being so townread? I think there's a lot of sheeping going on around you.

For me it's that I just don't read Bronson as scum. Granted I put him pretty close to town on my read list-- that just means that there's less reason out there to suspect him than the others. I can't speak for others though; you may be right with the sheeping remark.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Feps was never confirmed town to me. I just didn't like the way people defaulted to his lynch. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth even now.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Fair play Bronson. At least you knew there were others who were going to vote that way before you turboed. I'd have voted there anyway. Thanks for considering that.

We can still talk about our group right?

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
My nightmare is scum having a namecop shot from a JOAT or something any and they namecoping me for some reason so they know my name and prepared all of this beforehand but that would imply several things

-there is a way of knowing other player name and scum has it
-They namecop me at some point
-they decided to do a sleepwalker fakeclaim for some goddamned reason, like if a second sleepwalker would increase scum WSD chances of survival
-the only saving grace from all that madness play is the name WSD/the scumteam came up with
-and WSD not dropping the name in the claim! Instead wishing for me to miraculously having a moment of realization and ask for it myself

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Also side eyeing the people with a vote on Devious.

I don't believe he's scum, and I buy his claim. Especially because I doubt the name Stella & Luna was for nothing.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also side eyeing the people with a vote on Devious.

I don't believe he's scum, and I buy his claim. Especially because I doubt the name Stella & Luna was for nothing.
Who looks worse if WSD tells the truth?

Kalor or splinter?

Right now everyone else who was silently ok with the wsd lynch doesn't come to mind

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: Bronson Lee

Why the fuck would you turbo someone before they've claimed

What if he's a town PR? What if he's the goddamn cop??

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That was a pain of 4 or 5 pages to catch up on. My eyes just glazed over all the talk about Hecht because it felt so repetitive but I presume everyone sorted out their differences and are getting along. Also there was literally no reason to turbo. Especially when we don't get a flip until the end of the day. It benefits us in no possible way. It doesn't even clear up discussion because people were barely talking about the Group B lynches besides the occassional comment.

Unvote

I feel slightly better about Devious now with the additional details about their claim, and Turmoil willing to believe them.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I've been going back and forth. If I end up voting him it'll be because of Godfather's role.

Why? His self watcher role leads proof that sleepwalkers exist I think. Unless you think turmoil should be lynched because they also claimed sleepwalker.

And if you want to say there is only one sleepwalker then if one flips sleepwalker, you're setting up for a chain lynch. Not the best thing to do imo.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Why? His self watcher role leads proof that sleepwalkers exist I think. Unless you think turmoil should be lynched because they also claimed sleepwalker.

And if you want to say there is only one sleepwalker then if one flips sleepwalker, you're setting up for a chain lynch. Not the best thing to do imo.
I'm not saying there's only one sleepwalker, but the whole point of Godfather's role is he sees his attempted killer without knowing that for certain. Sleepwalker or not, he could have been trying to kill GF N1.

this vote isn't showing up FYI

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't mean to post that yet, I love how this site jumps around while you're trying to type a post

/grumble

Reflecting, I don't want to vote Bronson today, that was just a fucking stupid turbo

I'm not decided on Devious either so

UNVOTE

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Just remembered, someone (I think Kits or Stan) asked me why feps should have been locked town. It's the switch from Grizz to Lux with 2 minutes to go. If town hadn't been asleep at the wheel that would have led to Lux' lynch.

Actually I kinda forgot this until now. When I was catching up end of D1, I was surprised noone reacted to feps vote faster. I can only conclude there were more scum on Grizzly who obviously wouldn't want to swap. This was the thing that made me start suspecting Hecht. He was one of the people I would expect to be ready to prevent a tie, and he didn't put a vote in until it was too late to count (which could be accidental or intentional).

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Splinter made stu reveal the breadcrumb, IIRC then he was immediately saying WSD was a good lynch? Later after the WSD had rallied support he started saying he wasn't so sure of it, also he wants to lynch

IIRC then it kinda feels like if he put a mislynch in the table for us if WSD is town

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Splinter made stu reveal the breadcrumb, IIRC then he was immediately saying WSD was a good lynch? Later after the WSD had rallied support he started saying he wasn't so sure of it, also he wants to lynch

IIRC then it kinda feels like if he put a mislynch in the table for us if WSD is town
*Also he wants to lynch Hecht who I town read

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017

Yes I'm trying to lynch the people I think are scum.

Welcome to mafia.

I'm a bit stuck because my gut reads don't align with my mechanical deductions. Mechanically we should lynch WSD, but gut says he's only a sleepwalker, and GF's claim lead to him being strong killed.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just remembered, someone (I think Kits or Stan) asked me why feps should have been locked town. It's the switch from Grizz to Lux with 2 minutes to go. If town hadn't been asleep at the wheel that would have led to Lux' lynch.

Actually I kinda forgot this until now. When I was catching up end of D1, I was surprised noone reacted to feps vote faster. I can only conclude there were more scum on Grizzly who obviously wouldn't want to swap. This was the thing that made me start suspecting Hecht. He was one of the people I would expect to be ready to prevent a tie, and he didn't put a vote in until it was too late to count (which could be accidental or intentional).
He switched to Lux one second after the day ended.

Three minutes before day end I said I would switch to Lux if there was a tie

But after I posted that the vote was 9-7 Grizzly at the moment so I relaxed and when I refreshed I saw the chaos and didn't knew what to do, when I finished writing my vote for Lux I looked at the clock and was X:00 so I didn't submit

I felt bad about not having a vote ready during N2

But me saying I would switch is why I think everything after that is NAI

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also up to what moment of day 1 there were a lot of viable lynches?

Who can honestly say that they keep votes ready for EOD...on d1

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think Splinter's vote for Kaz could be a bus?

There is no way scum could had predicted both Lux and Kaz would die on d2 by then and he would had know he needed the towncred for later being the first vote of the bear train

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Yes

What were your reads of your group
Bronson - town
Zipped - null, no idea. That room thing was annoying but I dunno how to take it
Weemadarthur - need to reread but slight scum vibes
Devious - the claim has me swaying from scum lean to town
Kits - leaning scum
Fats - town, the double choices have been people I town read and who could have a good impact on town
Hecht - unsure. I want to believe the claim but it's making the godfather kill confusing
Stan - null. Need a reread but my guy is swaying towards town.
Me - supertown

I am typing this on my lunch break so can't go back for quotes or anything on mobile

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

List of Groups

Group A

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Muffin - #4,134

Hecht (1 votes)
saenima - #3,956 #4,155
Stuart444 - #4,042

weemadarthur (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #4,411

StanleyPalmtree (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #3,870 #4,042

WhySoDevious (0 votes)
*Splinter - #4,058 #4,515
Kalor - #4,248 #4,511

Not voting: *Splinter, Kalor, B-Dubs, saenima

Post Counts:
Hecht: 174 Kitsunelaine: 114 turmoil7: 101 Stuart444: 94 Zippedpinhead: 53 *Splinter: 50 B-Dubs: 50 BronsonLee: 38 saenima: 38 Kalor: 35 Z-Beat: 29 Girlofgotham: 29 weemadarthur: 28 Fat4all: 24 WhySoDevious: 18 StanleyPalmtree: 15 Muffin: 13

Current Countdown:
b8lmzsu85j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not convinced that either Hecht or WSD are lying about their claims. So I'll probably stay on my current vote.

As for rooms, it seems like blue is gonna win and I dont really have amything against that.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Bronson - town
Zipped - null, no idea. That room thing was annoying but I dunno how to take it
Weemadarthur - need to reread but slight scum vibes
Devious - the claim has me swaying from scum lean to town
Kits - leaning scum
Fats - town, the double choices have been people I town read and who could have a good impact on town
Hecht - unsure. I want to believe the claim but it's making the godfather kill confusing
Stan - null. Need a reread but my guy is swaying towards town.
Me - supertown

I am typing this on my lunch break so can't go back for quotes or anything on mobile
*my gut is swaying town.

Sorry Stan

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Why not Hecht? I know you've expressed doubt on them before so why not?

I would advocate for not lynching devious though.
I'm not sure about a Hecht flip today to be honest. After his disclosure today, I can more easily believe his claim. That's said, I'm still not totally sold on it.

I'll just put a vote down until I can get back.

Vote: Kitsunelaine

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Its kinda starting to weird me out that B-Dubs is going for every lynch i'm going for

Like, same thing on D1 and D2