• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Perfectly sound logic because obviously no-one would lie in this game.

Vote: Saenima

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm okay with green room unless anyone has an objection.

MOVE: green rooom

[Brazil's edit: Removed the vote.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Also Saenima is the final scum. Stuart has claimed neutral so I'm willing to believe it for now. Splinters green checks can be taken out if we trust him. Scum killing Zipped has reduced our pool to these three.

saenima
BronsonLee
WhySoDevious

I'm willing to trust Bronson for today so it's a 50/50 chance. And if we believe Devious, then Saenima is the odd one out.
This seems likely. I'd be inclined to vote this way

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are we being directed to instead then?

The obvious logical reason for killing zipped is to cast shadow over the green checks i think. The way i see it there's 1-2 scum left, they don't have many plays left. If we take out splinter, turmoil and you from the equation, who's left? Stu claims neutral and it was more or less soft agreed to lynch the scum reads before turning on him. Kalor is pretty town read at this point. That leaves me, devious and bronson as the obvious next lynches. Which is where scum us imo. Well, the other two i mean :) But my point is that if scum manages to muddle those checks, the lynch pool suddenly widens.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The obvious logical reason for killing zipped is to cast shadow over the green checks i think. The way i see it there's 1-2 scum left, they don't have many plays left. If we take out splinter, turmoil and you from the equation, who's left? Stu claims neutral and it was more or less soft agreed to lynch the scum reads before turning on him. Kalor is pretty town read at this point. That leaves me, devious and bronson as the obvious next lynches. Which is where scum us imo. Well, the other two i mean :) But my point is that if scum manages to muddle those checks, the lynch pool suddenly widens.

It's nice of you to explain your logic in killing Zipped last night.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to trust Bronson for today so it's a 50/50 chance. And if we believe Devious, then Saenima is the odd one out.

I mean, if you believe me instead then devious is the odd one out. It's just a question of who you OMGUS at. And why the inexplicable trust on Bronson? I don't get it. I'll laugh my ass off when he scum wins with the whole town in his pocket. Without even trying.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Right now my mind is between Saenima and Devious. Like I said before, I have trouble reading Bronson but I do enjoy his contributions.

So it's either Saenima, an unknown or Devious, a claimed sleepwalker where we already have a green checked sleepwalker claim (turmoil)

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If we think the scum team is 5 players strong and they had a counter to the 2 shots vig(their bulletproof) why not think the last remaining scum is the counter to the 2 shots cop(a godfather)

I don't think I want to go down the gog is a godfather rabbit hole this phase but if there isn't a godfather I would think the scum team has 2 players left rather than 1

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I want to go down the gog is a godfather rabbit hole this phase but if there isn't a godfather I would think the scum team has 2 players left rather than 1

If there is a Godfather, then you and GoG would be under the microscope...

what about a 1 or 2-shot Ninja. Are 2-shot Ninja's a thing? (last game I was in with a Ninja, the Ninja had a passive Godfather power)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if you believe me instead then devious is the odd one out. It's just a question of who you OMGUS at. And why the inexplicable trust on Bronson? I don't get it. I'll laugh my ass off when he scum wins with the whole town in his pocket. Without even trying.

It's not inexplicable. It's just that he's done enough that I'm willing to focus elsewhere today. I just said that I'll look at him more tomorrow.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay then, who do you think of those other 2 are scum?

Most of the game, i've been weary of Devious. But his claim seem to be well accepted by people who know a lot more about SW mechanics than me. Also, at some point i got to thinking that blind tunnelling is a bad way to play.

On the other hand, Bronson has been rubbing me the wrong way for the past few days. His voting is mostly on the bad side. His opinions and reads follow the wind, wherever the mob is looking at he's quick to agree with. Every time i push him he jokes around without really giving much of substance in return. And he keeps being townread without anyone giving much of a strong reason why.

Between the two, Bronson is the most likely to be scum i think.

And threadmark this post. When i get lynched and flip town, take a serious hard look at Bronson's play.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And this.

Protect: Kalor

Still think it's the best choice. I think Kalor is town despite the fact he'll probably get me lynched today.

Btw Brazil, whoever gets lynched, will their votes still count? I'm guessing not but can't hurt to be sure.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I think I have two people that can vouch for me being town. Too much of a coincidence to have two sleepwalkers named Stella and Luna. And, as turmoil can attest, the way I described my role is not exactly like the PM (didn't copy and paste) but very close to his own description.

I can vouch for turmoil as Town.

I believe Kalor's claim since no one counter-claimed... and if anyone did right now, too late - it'd probably be scum trying to save their necks.

I choose to believe Splinter and Girlofgotham as being Town.

Stuart - dunno if your're neutral. I was the one who said I would be okay with your lynch before zipped, but not on that day (yesterday).

Saenima has long been on my list of probable scum. Someone asked me who my biggest scum feel was for, and I mentioned Saenima. But then, for the rest of the day, she was mentioning that I was probably Town, so I softened my stance and voted for Kits (the day Muffin was lynched). But she's back trying to paint a target on my back, so that makes me very suspicious of her once more.

BronsonLee.... everyone pretty much accepted him as town and so did I. I think he behaved like town for the first couple of days. But recently, he's been creating chaos when there shouldn't be. He's been wrong on almost all of his lynches. I am no longer certain that he's town. I know I said that odds were that I wasn't going to vote for you, but you've been acting very scummy and I can no longer say that.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
What does green room do?

I think you overestimate peeps' town reads on me
and underestimate how much I love top hats

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
The doctor is dead so assume that someone will get NK'd each night and you can work out the mislynches from that.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think there is 2 scum and a neutral left? Because i think that might be too much. I'm thinking either 1 scum and neutral Stu, or Stu is one of 2 scum left. Assuming the worse, we're left with only 1 'safe' mislynch. A second one would probably lose us the game. If only 1 scum left we might get by with two mislynches.u

Am i doing math right?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And can we get a different word for lynching on Era games? I feel icky typing it. Is that a conversation worth having for the future?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
47e.gif