• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I think I have two people that can vouch for me being town. Too much of a coincidence to have two sleepwalkers named Stella and Luna. And, as turmoil can attest, the way I described my role is not exactly like the PM (didn't copy and paste) but very close to his own description.
Hell no

First of all, you could be telling the truth about your role/name and still be scum. Sleepwalker can be either.

Second, we can be pretty sure scum have a role cop, possible they checked turmoil and built the fake claim from there. (I think this is quite a weird play but not impossible, although it would be slightly weird for a role cop to also get the name).

Well... I assumed they have a role cop due to b dubs death, not sure what to think now they targeted Zipped...

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I also think we should just get the Stu lynch out of the way tbh. There's no way he's a plain survivor so he's lying about something at least.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I also think we should just get the Stu lynch out of the way tbh. There's no way he's a plain survivor so he's lying about something at least.

But I am. A plain survivor with no abilities to speak of.

Leaving me alive means town has my vote. I'll vote whichever way the confirmed townies like you and Kalor vote.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Of course. Until we get to lylo and you and scum turbo someone.

only way that happens is if we lose all the confirmed townies.

I won't be turboing anyone or following anyone who isn't a confirmed townie.

I want town to win sooner than later tbh. I assume there is only one scum left (and even if there is 2, my point remains the same) so helping town get scum means I win sooner.

We all win then yes?

Except scum.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I'm off to bed now so will catch up in the morning.

Good luck town, try to find scum while I'm asleep.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

saenima (1 votes)
Kalor - #5,941

Not voting: Stuart444, BronsonLee, WhySoDevious, saenima, Girlofgotham, *Splinter, turmoil7

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 28 saenima: 20 Girlofgotham: 14 Kalor: 8 BronsonLee: 7 WhySoDevious: 7 *Splinter: 4 turmoil7: 2 Fat4all: 1

Current Countdown:
px4pogyx4k

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, no

VOTE: Stuart444

PROTECT: Turmoil7

MOVE: Grey Room

We need to get these punish rooms out of the way in case they fuck up lylo. Maybe we can even use one of them for an extra kill somehow. Purple is unincisiveness, grey is uncertainty. I'm not sure which of those is more likely to be useful, so I went grey.

Green sounds like nothing tbh, no reason to use that now.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with getting the more risky rooms out of the way while we still have some space to play with.

Move: Grey Room

[Brazil's edit: I've fixed the vote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
If we only have 2/3 scum left do we wanna do the risky rooms now for sure? Wouldn't we wanna keep momentum going and lock em out

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
how close are we to the eventual death zone stage where everyone mass claims and things go to hell in a handbasket in like 5 mins

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think I can either way if the options are Saenima and Stu, can't find one of them more scummy than the other tbf

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
to show that I want to help town, I'll state something that should be pretty damn obvious by now:

First off, let's assume there is only one scum left (that would make the non town players in this game 5 scum, 2 neutral)

Now, we should immediately discount Godfather So GoG and Turmoil are 120% town.

Now you have to ask yourself, Devious and Turmoil are claimed sleepwalkers. One is green checked, the other isn't.

Why would scum have a sleepwalker along with town when the only role that would be affected by it is GFs self watcher role?

This brings us to the obvious conclusion:

The final scum is a tracker. A tracker would be affected by sleepwalker after all.

Also the most likely way they found B-Dubs is tracking them to someone and guessing that they were the doctor based on that

I could be totally wrong here but this would make sense if we believe there is 2 sleepwalkers because why would there be 2 just for one self watcher role. Yes?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mention it last night since I wasn't paying attention to the Protect votes but don't bother protecting me. Unless scum attacked me on the last no kill night, which I highly doubt, I still have my vest which came as part of my role.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
to show that I want to help town, I'll state something that should be pretty damn obvious by now:

First off, let's assume there is only one scum left (that would make the non town players in this game 5 scum, 2 neutral)

Now, we should immediately discount Godfather So GoG and Turmoil are 120% town.

Now you have to ask yourself, Devious and Turmoil are claimed sleepwalkers. One is green checked, the other isn't.

Why would scum have a sleepwalker along with town when the only role that would be affected by it is GFs self watcher role?

This brings us to the obvious conclusion:

The final scum is a tracker. A tracker would be affected by sleepwalker after all.

Also the most likely way they found B-Dubs is tracking them to someone and guessing that they were the doctor based on that

I could be totally wrong here but this would make sense if we believe there is 2 sleepwalkers because why would there be 2 just for one self watcher role. Yes?
This is what I was trying to get to when I asked claimed and revealed town roles. I was on a mobile at the time so I couldn't do it myself.

A mafia sleepwalker would be kinda pointless with the town roles that have been revealed.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mention it last night since I wasn't paying attention to the Protect votes but don't bother protecting me. Unless scum attacked me on the last no kill night, which I highly doubt, I still have my vest which came as part of my role.

iirc didn't you say you aren't notified if the vest was used though?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I also think that there is only 1 scum left.

One scum might believe that NKing zipped was a good idea.

Two scum, I don't think so.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'neutral' is what i meant.

For all we know Stu is scum hiding behind a bogus, harmless claim.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Okay, doing the maths, this is what I come up with.

TODAY
We vote saenima
(game doesn't end)
scum kills either (*Splinter, GirlofGotham, or WSD) - assuming Kalor has his vest and turmoil7 is protected - let's say they kill Girlofgotham cause she's green-checked

TOMORROW
We vote BronsonLee
(game doesn't end)
scum kills turmoil7 cause he's green-checked

NEXT DAY
We vote Stuart444
(game doesn't end)
scum kills *Splinter cause people mostly believe he's town

NEXT DAY
Only WSD and Kalor remain, so scum wins cause Kalor ended up being scum

But we know Kalor isn't scum and I know I'm not scum, so we should be good.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Wait.... unlesss

NEXT DAY
We vote Stuart444
(game doesn't end_
scum kills WSD

NEXT DAY
Only *Splinter and Kalor remain, cause *Splinter ended up being scum

Sucks... looks like we can lose this one.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Killing zipped was really a bone-headed move. Right now, it'll only take one day before we need to start voting for people that we assume are town (BronsonLee, for example).

If they had killed turmoil7, it would have taken us two days to get to that point. A better chance to get to the last day and win the game.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still think that the last scum made a desperate play there, trying to shift suspicion to the cop party. Desperate makes me think only one scum.