weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
w8, what are you saying weem?

give me an example of what you want a PR to do? Because i see no way a PR can breadcrumb results w/o helping scum as well.
A breadcrumb by definition shouldn't be understood until after death. People do it in different ways.
Like a person who is a cop - i'm making this up here - just saying they have a strong opinion X is town. Then if they flip, please can assume X was investigated the previous night. You know?

As to how, I'm not the best at it. It's like making puns imo.

Oct 26, 2017
Keep in mind if they are both scum, FEP couldnt really move to Zipped w/o looking scummy imo.

After all he spent his entire day phase questioning me.
It's called self preservation vote and it's nai. I could have moved off you to ynnek or Zipped with no untoward suspicion. Does everyone remember who was vocally protecting me yesterday?

so i'm voting more to save FEP than for YNNEK7
#scumspiracy

Its an absolute joke that zeke can even use the word tunneling. Absolute shameful display. Just turbo me out and stop wasting my time if we're going to continue yesterday's quality

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
It's called self preservation vote and it's nai. I could have moved off you to ynnek or Zipped with no untoward suspicion. Does everyone remember who was vocally protecting me yesterday?

#scumspiracy

Its an absolute joke that zeke can even use the word tunneling. Absolute shameful display. Just turbo me out and stop wasting my time if we're going to continue yesterday's quality
Just saying a confirmed townie defending you on D1 doesn't mean anything. Zipped had no way of knowing whether you are town or not, hardly proof of anything.

Also your tone is depressing me right now, we were almost friends until I remembered how angry you were :(

Oct 26, 2017
At the end of the day, this is a game, Panda. We're here to have a good time, rustle some jimmies, and post funny gifs. I know it get's frustrating at times, but when you find yourself getting aggravated, just go play a nice calm game like Sekiro and take a breather from this.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not angry. There's no surprise here though. I could have told you yesterday Fantomas would claim neighbor when I called him out for faking his reads since all he did was vote zeke's targets. Eod was terrible and I said it from the beginning when those trains came out of nowhere. I appreciate that the conversation today is looking at other things today but there is an elephant in the room still which is the players who have been dishonest and contradictory.

Sorry if I come off harsh, was really just thrilled to use the jay and silent bob clip because i love that line.

Oct 26, 2017
Just saying a confirmed townie defending you on D1 doesn't mean anything. Zipped had no way of knowing whether you are town or not, hardly proof of anything.
Of course, zip had no way of knowing my alignment. But when zeke is pushing the narrative of scum creating trains to save me, it is useful to show that town actively worked to save me as well. Imagine the hijinks of scum working to save me while I declaimed the wagons. There is a strange and unlikely theater in that scenario. I'll let it be though. I won't be engaging zeke directly today, and i hope everyone else can take a hard look at his play.

I really don't mind being turbo'd though if people are still feeling me. End it quickly

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Fanto claiming neighbour does explain his behaviour yesterday, but I'm not as easily convinced as Captain about his towniness.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

#scumspiracy

Cool. You have zipped saying they want to save you. There is a quote of Zipped saying he doesnt want me lynched.............what is your point?

Can you please stop whining about the bad play or "your time being wasted". You are not the only playing. You are not the only one who values their time.

You spent all day questioning me going in all over the place.................................for nothing.
I'I appreciate that the conversation today is looking at other things today but there is an elephant in the room still which is the players who have been dishonest and contradictory.

Of course, zip had no way of knowing my alignment. But when zeke is pushing the narrative of scum creating trains to save me, it is useful to show that town actively worked to save me as well. Imagine the hijinks of scum working to save me while I declaimed the wagons. There is a strange and unlikely theater in that scenario. I'll let it be though. I won't be engaging zeke directly today, and i hope everyone else can take a hard look at his play.

I really don't mind being turbo'd though if people are still feeling me. End it quickly
Again what does zipped not wanting to lynch you prove?
How does zipped not wanting to vote you mean that you cant be scum?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You are not even attempting to play the game at this point.

I actually find this funny.

*truffleshuffle*

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Fanto claiming neighbour does explain his behaviour yesterday, but I'm not as easily convinced as Captain about his towniness.
I didn't say I'm solid on him being town, just that I don't see any reason to doubt it at this point in time. There will be a we do our due diligence in verifying it, but I don't see it being today, at least not from my perspective right now.

Oct 26, 2017
Where are these number posts?
Do you, after seeing the night results and day two convo so far, now trust the existing PR claims?
They are no surprise and still wasted d1 for everyone. Do I believe they are in a chat with each other outside the main thread though? Sure.
Also why were you so angry at day end? It seemed self important and frankly I couldn't tell if some of the things you said, you might have been just kidding about.
I was up all night for day end so I was very tired and eventually drunk. I'm accused of being angry today as well which is not the case so apologies that that seems to come through. I'm not sure what you mean with the italicized just kidding.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I've been pretty silent. Had physical therapy after work and then got caught up in Sekiro.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
EzekelRAGE has anything in yours and fant's chat led you you to have any question on his alignment? I don't need specifics, just the reasoning.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Where are these number posts?
They are no surprise and still wasted d1 for everyone. Do I believe they are in a chat with each other outside the main thread though? Sure.

I was up all night for day end so I was very tired and eventually drunk. I'm accused of being angry today as well which is not the case so apologies that that seems to come through. I'm not sure what you mean with the italicized just kidding.
At one point you said
"I'M THE COP"
And since you were being angry and exaggerating everything you said, I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that as an actual claim or if you were just moaning about the tendency of games to kill off town members who may be important.

And generally I'm wondering if turboing you would be a good idea, because your play degenerated from townish to not-so-much as the [first] day progressed, and because self importance can come from being scum or being a PR, and since everyone is a PR very plausibly in role madness, well I don't know how to evaluate which ones to be willing to sacrifice.

Anyhoo. If you have comment on my proposal I'd appreciate hearing it. I gave it some clarification since apparently it could be misread.

Oct 26, 2017
At one point you said
"I'M THE COP"
And since you were being angry and exaggerating everything you said, I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that as an actual claim or if you were just moaning about the tendency of games to kill off town members who may be important.
I think the point of that was just that it's easy to claim things. Without verification it's meaningless.

Oct 26, 2017
Stop wasting time having FUN don't you realize this is a GAME??
tenor.gif

OKay, Okay! Back to serious business!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Back home now.

FEPs, since you refuse to engage with Zeke, would you like to engage with me?

You hit the nail on the head yesterday when you shouted that I was obviously going to claim as Zeke's partner. So, yeah, well done. What does this mean though? We're Scum together and it's all fake? One of us has to be Scum because of the role allowing for it?

I think my perspective yesterday should make sense now, since you also clearly figured that out yesterday too. Yes, I did put votes on people who I thought were fishing for too much info about Zeke's partner, because I thought that was a scummy thing to do, being that I had the other half of that info that was hidden from the thread, which is that I am Zeke's neighbor and that I am Town.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Feps, Zeke,

Assuming you're both town could you at least try attempting to solve the game from another angle? It's tiresome as hell to read and just lets scum watch and eat popcorn

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, those number posts. Hm. Oh, and that explanation. Much ado about nothing with that speculation, mild shock. See nothing amiss with the numbers

Proposal. Everyone breadcrumbs results. I don't care. I generally assume people would be doing that anyway. I don't believe this game is more themed around co-operation than any other.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
why are you concerned with my read on fanto?

Why arent you concerned with my scumread on VA?
VA's an easy target with his low activity. While I don't like the fact that he didn't get a single vote on him in the last phase, I've no idea how you couldn't provide a read on Fanto, someone who you've clearly needed to pay more attention to throughout the game. There's no reason for it at all.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
EzekelRAGE has anything in yours and fant's chat led you you to have any question on his alignment? I don't need specifics, just the reasoning.
Yea, but the thing is my thought process is......I guess tinted? With wifom of game runner design.

Feps, Zeke,

Assuming you're both town could you at least try attempting to solve the game from another angle? It's tiresome as hell to read and just lets scum watch and eat popcorn
Direct that at fep. I'm trying to solve the game. Did you see my opening post? Largely on VA.

Him otoh is just whining about bad play, having his time wasted, passing blame and thinking he's too good for this game/community.

Oh yea, and the pleas to be turboed. Let's not forget those. It's obvious his "elephant in the room" comment was directed at me/fanto.

Me being me, I can't help but respond.

Now he is just voting for "bad play".

Oct 26, 2017
Back home now.

FEPs, since you refuse to engage with Zeke, would you like to engage with me?

You hit the nail on the head yesterday when you shouted that I was obviously going to claim as Zeke's partner. So, yeah, well done. What does this mean though? We're Scum together and it's all fake? One of us has to be Scum because of the role allowing for it?

I think my perspective yesterday should make sense now, since you also clearly figured that out yesterday too. Yes, I did put votes on people who I thought were fishing for too much info about Zeke's partner, because I thought that was a scummy thing to do, being that I had the other half of that info that was hidden from the thread, which is that I am Zeke's neighbor and that I am Town.
Sure, you're reasonable.
What does it mean? Nothing.
You could be scum faking it. You could both be town. We don't know how neighbors are chosen but if you weren't given each other's alignment then one of you could be scum. I don't think either of you have to be though.

My vote is because I think the claim was not made to further town interests and it allows for him to both be scum and have the claim be true. His rabid omgus leans more town than scum to me but not in a way that should be rewarded.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
VA's an easy target with his low activity. While I don't like the fact that he didn't get a single vote on him in the last phase, I've no idea how you couldn't provide a read on Fanto, someone who you've clearly needed to pay more attention to throughout the game. There's no reason for it a
VA isn't an easy target. Also his activity level was never in question, so Idk why you brought that up in his defense.

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday, I genuinely thought Zeke was lying about neighbor to hide a better PR. I truly wasn't expecting a 2nd to come out and claim neighbor with him.

Saenima, despite posting this you were happy to keep your vote on Zipped?
Not to pour attention on myself, but I was in same boat. I thought Zipped wasn't a great play, but I ended up swerving my vote into him too.

VA isn't an easy target. Also his activity level was never in question, so Idk why you brought that up in his defense.
Much appreciated. I was like....was I not active yesterday? Had to glance at my post counts again.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Vincent Alexander
I can't search your posts, but it doesn't appear that you've commented on anything other than Feps/Zeke and Zipped towards the end of the day. Any reads you'd like to share on the other 11 players in the game? You mentioned when you first replaced Stuart that you've played lots of Mafia, surely you'd be itching to share some reads?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not defending him, I don't like his play either. But his low activity and general coasting is a point against him, and having a lower number of posts mean it's easier to look them up (hence the easier target part).

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
My vote is because I think the claim was not made to further town interests and it allows for him to both be scum and have the claim be true. His rabid omgus leans more town than scum to me but not in a way that should be rewarded.
But if you think he's Town here, even if it was a bad play, we should not be trying to vote him out. Remember Melon in GoT?

If you are Town here, we should be trying to work together here. I feel like I have no clue what you think about any other players but me and Zeke.

If me and Zeke are both Town Neighbors, what world do you suddenly find yourself in?

Oct 26, 2017
Vincent Alexander
I can't search your posts, but it doesn't appear that you've commented on anything other than Feps/Zeke and Zipped towards the end of the day. Any reads you'd like to share on the other 11 players in the game? You mentioned when you first replaced Stuart that you've played lots of Mafia, surely you'd be itching to share some reads?
Ah. Sorry...this is actually my 2nd game....That whole first post of mine was me being a goofy fuck while I caught up on what was going on. Take my whole first post as sarcasm. But you're still right. I honestly haven't commented on much outside of Panda, Zeke, and Zipped. I've just installed Open Office Calc like a nerd to write everyone down and start trying to connect some dots, because right now I'm not feeling strongly about much. The only thing I do trust is that Zeke and Fantomas are neighbors, and that Zeke is town.

I'm going to try and actually contribute and brainstorm something useful tonight or early tomorrow. At least get discussion going in new directions.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
CaptainNuevo is the classic man's Blarg.

<3 Blarg

Oh please, I'm hardly worthy of the comparison.

"Fantomas- I see no reason to even have to write this out. Confirmed essentially by ezekiel, and I see no reason to doubt either of them at this point in the game."

Confirmed? As far as we know they're both scum.

I meant Ezekiel confirmed that he's the partner. I'm going to trust him on this for right now, but you're right I shouldn't be letting either pass based on a shaky claim. Also probably prudent to remember that Ezekiel could be the scum half over Fantomas in a hypothetical 1/1 break.

Ah, those number posts. Hm. Oh, and that explanation. Much ado about nothing with that speculation, mild shock. See nothing amiss with the numbers

Proposal. Everyone breadcrumbs results. I don't care. I generally assume people would be doing that anyway. I don't believe this game is more themed around co-operation than any other.

I mean yes it was a stretch, but calling it out now in case nobody else noticed it going forward. I'd rather be paranoid and help point out a not-so-subtle pattern in the hopes it can be somewhat useful than throw a fit and beg to be turbo'd.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I do trust is that Zeke and Fantomas are neighbors, and that Zeke is town.
Why do you "trust" either of these things? What makes us have to be Neighbors just because we said so, and why is Zeke Town?

It seems like most other people are still at least a bit skeptical of us here, but you seem pretty certain about this.

Oct 26, 2017
Why do you "trust" either of these things? What makes us have to be Neighbors just because we said so, and why is Zeke Town?

It seems like most other people are still at least a bit skeptical of us here, but you seem pretty certain about this.
Is this read just based on fanto coming forward?
I felt most of yesterday early on that Zeke was town. His posts felt genuine, and read like something I would do if I wanted to start some shit and get a discussion going. However, the paranoia of it being a damn gutsy move of scum + my extreme curiousity started getting the better of me as the day went on. I just had to know if Zeke was bullshitting or not. And by end of day, I think I was more interested in finding out if the neighbor claim was real or not. The heated exchanges between Zeke and Panda made me want to know all the more. Then Fantomas came out today and claimed neighbor. And by this time, I'm realizing it has cleared my curiousity because it centered more on the PR claim itself more than anything. And with Zeke's posts coming off genuine, it makes me trust the claim on both sides.

Sorry if typos. On mobile.

Oct 26, 2017
But if you think he's Town here, even if it was a bad play, we should not be trying to vote him out. Remember Melon in GoT?

If you are Town here, we should be trying to work together here. I feel like I have no clue what you think about any other players but me and Zeke.

If me and Zeke are both Town Neighbors, what world do you suddenly find yourself in?
I thought Melon was probably town in GOT and voted her on policy. And would do it again. Remember I was town as well. I don't believe in bad players, really. Bad play means you are scum intentionally throwing a wrench into the town process, afaic. Hence my vote on Zeke. My opinion is that claim yesterday was intentionally ill-meaned to distract us from doing anything meaningful.

We absolutely should be working together if we're all town then. To that end, I've looked at the votes but it's a sad situation. I felt both the other trains were very random yesterday. I know they weren't created to save me, but people could be forgiven for thinking otherwise. If I was anyone else, I would be mad suspect of Ynnek. But I'm me, I know he wasn't trying to save me. Like I said yesterday, I don't think scum were particularly bothered by any result yesterday. They could be stacked, they could be spread, it doesn't matter. I suspect their votes came in earlier rather than later.

Fireblend, Z-beat, Zeke.

I like L_P this game, I feel like he's working through all content. Wee, mixed. I think she is getting con looks for bad reasons but I don't have strong town feelings either. Aeleus and Saenima I keep getting mixed in my head. That ae I guess. Saenima I like overall though while Aeleus is more of a null. Fan, you seem conflicted. I townread that. Kopite is null. Captain, I don't know. If I can throw out a "sel-important" read, it would go there. Similar to Zeke, his play yesterday was "how are people reacting to ME?" I joked that I was trying to buy his favor because I thought in the middle of his antics he was thinking clearly, but he bought that. Overall, would go town there I guess, but weakly. I railed at him yesterday but I tend to swing hard on vets when "bad" plays are enacted because I feel like they also see what's happening and are passively allowing it. Truth is, most of us just don't know what's going on and we all suspect each other.

My biggest suspect now in Fireblend. He questioned Zeke, Zeke and you both clapped back at him and he noped right out. Being afraid to follow your reads is a scum tell for me. Looks like he's trying to look busy without rocking the boat.