• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2018
It's not exclusive to xbox, but coming to gamepass day one is pretty huge,

Yes you could get it on other platforms, but you have to shell out $60.
.if I was a PS4 or switch only gamer I would be feeling a bit burnt, that I have to spend $60 on this game, but on gamepass it's as much as a membership (which has been rediculously cheap recently)

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Or PS4/PC players without GP could just wait like 2 months and buy it for 30€, with patches. Obsidian is known for very buggy releases. So being there day 1 isn't usually a great thing.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
It's not exclusive to xbox
Obsidian are owned by Microsoft though. No reason Private Division would pass up on day one Game Pass really considering they get a nice check from Microsoft. Don't think it's that big of a deal imo considering we've had games like Outer Wilds and Blair Witch launch day one on Game Pass though it is nice to see.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Yeah, this is essentially the reason I signed up for the 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate when it was on the cheap, so I could play Outer Worlds without using EGS.

Everything else is just gravy.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
I don't have to buy it at $60 though and this time of year is too busy to play it day one.

It's a good thing if you have GP and want to play it though.

xMaximusx

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This has been known since announcement. Not sure it's a big enough deal to have a new thread on it OP. Blair Witch just released on GP and it's nice cause i woulda been pissed had I payed for that experience. Only time will tell if outer worlds will be more GP filler or a really big deal

KrAzEd

Oct 27, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Between this and Gears...gamepass proved its value tenfold. Not to mention its actually making me try games I wouldn't have normally purchased.

Bgamer90

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I still have to remind myself that I don't need to spend $60 for this and that I'll have it alongside Game Pass.

Game Pass has been really great this past year.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
gears 5 + this game makes gamepass ultimate an easy choice

wow i didn't even realize blair witch was on GP. too many games, not enough time

Status
Not open for further replies.