• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheentak

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking about this earlier, I'd Jynx got an evolution no one would use Jynx anymore and she would be easier to forget her horrible controversial design.
She's also the only one out of electobuzz and magma who didn't get a 4th gen evo.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's a reason why Jinx got a recolour and has since been mostly ignored.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
They already "fixed" her design. I don't see what an evolution would do. If anything it would draw more attention to it.

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
"Only one out of Electabuzz and Magma who didn't get a 4th gen evo"?

Do you mean first gens without evolutions? I'm pretty sure Mr. Mime and Pinsir don't have regular evolutions too.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
"Only one out of Electabuzz and Manga who didn't get a 4th gen evo"?

Do you mean first gens without evolutions? I'm pretty sure Pinsir doesn't have a regular evolution too.
Those three are kind of seen as a trio. They're next to each other in the Pokédex, and all of them got pre-evos in Gen 2.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, but I did find this online
jynx-from-pokemon_5b652c6599f9d7.11898281_214132_1_4.png

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No one uses Jynx already.

They're clearly avoiding using it more than they have to- it didn't get an evolution at the same time as Electabuzz and Magmar did, and it hasn't appeared in the anime in thirteen years. It's already pretty buried.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Nah, keep it unloved and ignored and maybe one day it'll go away forever in an 'Oh no, this Pokemon went extinct and can no longer ever be caught or seen again' kind of way

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
A regional Galar form should do the work, no need for an evolution.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Better idea is to give Smoochum a branch evolution (Basically like how Slowpoke can evolve into Slowbro or Slowking). That way we can save Smoochum at least.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually a really cool retool/evolution. It goes all in on the silly opera singer motif and gives her better proportions.
_contest___124_jynx__redesign__by_lordaaronitegray-db6sipj.png

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
As this is a pretty singularly-minded topic on its own (should she: yes or no?) and does not contribute to OP's ultimate goal of forgetting Jynx exists, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.