• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus with as much garbage as he posts this feels somehow like an exponential highlight of what a joke he is.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Y'all OPs need to stop assuming we're nerds like you and know what you're talking about xD

OP
OP
Kard8p3

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Apologies was posting on mobile and somehow it got made before I finished linking the tweets but they are there now

Uh, who is that and should I be worried or laughing?

It's some shitty. Pro-MAGA account.

And just the thought of the president of the United States re-tweeting the inane ramblings of an account with that name that will be saved in an official capacity.

Shit is pathetic.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's some shitty. Pro-MAGA account.

And just the thought of the president of the United States re-tweeting the inane ramblings of an account with that name that will be saved in an official capacity.

Shit is pathetic.

Thank you! Trump has always been a parody of himself but holy crap this is some desperate bs if he has to retweet somebody named catturd to feel like he's winning.

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Oh my god, this is the account that was getting some kind of fart hashtag trending each week to somehow nebulously upset the left, isn't it.

May 26, 2018

What if Trump is just as susceptible to Facebook propaganda as his supporters and that's what is going on here? In a bad time for him he is looking for a salve, a drug. And he'll just plunge down his own most rabid supporters' rabbit holes if it makes him feel better or charges him with purposeful rage.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
I mean, if he wasn't seen as "wealthy", nobody would fuck him, so of course he fits right in with the incel crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.