• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
The Star Wars extended universe is really rewarding if your someone (who has the time mind you) interested. The Mandolorian and Jedi Fallen Order have ao many major and minor connections to other shows/comics and movies and it's so much fun to dive into.

I'm sure Rise of Skywalker has some neat connections too (only have seen that once.) Any one else dug in deep into it?

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I've found the new EU kinda humdrum to be honest, especially the books. Although we haven't got the awful lows of the old EU like the Vong and Legacy, there haven't been any real highs to it yet like we used to get from time to time with the Thrawn Trilogy, or Tie Fighter etc.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I've found the new EU kinda humdrum to be honest, especially the books. Although we haven't got the awful lows of the old EU like the Vong and Legacy, there haven't been any real highs to it yet like we used to get from time to time with the Thrawn Trilogy, or Tie Fighter etc.

RIP Kyle Katarn, you beardy son of a bitch.

Cheeky Devlin

Oct 31, 2017
For all the issues those books had at least the Yuuzhan Vong was an attempt to move the overall lore forward instead of endlessly re-invigorating the Empire and Sith shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.