• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
What are the chances that Hillary bites and makes a push for 2024? Others are stating that given the latest SCOTUS shit going on she should at least be a big fixture on the campaign trail this year.

www.cnn.com

The whispers of Hillary Clinton 2024 have started | CNN Politics

In the immediate aftermath of the Supreme Court's monumental decision to overturn Roe v Wade, conservative writer John Ellis took to the internet to make a provocative case: It was time for Hillary Clinton to make a(nother) political comeback.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Shut the fuck up.

My god Hillary isn't running again please shut the fuck up.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
conservative writer John Ellis took to the internet to make a provocative case: It was time for Hillary Clinton to make a(nother) political comeback.

🤡

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pt8n68Pt3J1tda1h2o1_500.gifv

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
*eyeroll*
This is the kind of shitty rumor the press likes to run to generate reactions like this thread.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, not happening.

Clinton is done politically for elected office.

Her constituents in the Democratic party might want someone _like_ Hillary, but not Hillary.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I think dems can be stupid but there's no way they'd ever run her against an incumbent.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
How do people fall for this again and again and again and again. No easier way to get clicks on your clickbait articles than this bullshit, and yet people never stop falling for it. C'mon, man.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Not a chance lol. Still, I'd vote for steaming pile of dog shit on the ground over Trump, Desantis or any other R nominee so sure, any Dem will do...

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
I would vote for her. In practice, she is no worse than most Democrats, and better than some.

Buuuuuuuuu.... COME. THE. FUCK. ON.

If we need to go back to that well, TWO FULL years before the election than the party is doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.