• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
I don't have any basis for it, I do believe it will not be the full game but I am having serious doubts it's just going to be Midgar only. Don't care how much they say they will expand the Midgar section it would be borderline 80% filler and on two blu ray disc? They tryna play is y'all I'm telling you. I think it ends with the party going after Aerith right before you know what.

I don't know just call it a hunch anyone else think the same?

Neoleo2143

Oct 27, 2017
I mean we know they're going to fill it out with additional scenes and sections that weren't in the original game.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
No-Country-for-Old-Men_Tommy-Lee-Jones_Josh-Brolin_Javier-Bardem_9.jpg

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Midgar is like a few hours long, so it's obviously going to be stretched out, but still quite a bit shorter than FF7 proper. I'll say somewhere in the 15-35 hour range depending on how much you take your time.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
They are adding a bunch of outright new content. Areas that you used to pass through in 10 seconds in the original are now lengthy with significant stuff going on. It's just Midgar, but it's going to be way bigger than the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.