• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
I strongly advise people brace themselves before reading, or just avoid. Short summary: child cruelty and abuse by parents that led to a 6 year old boy losing his life.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't think humans should take other humans lives no matter how much you can present a fucked up case. lives should only be taken for meat and obviously not human and only animals

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
I think most here are pro capital punishment in principle, they are just against capital punishment because innocents can get falsely executed

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Do NOT read the related stories. This couple are vile pieces of shit that feel no remorse for his death and blame him for making THEIR lives hard.

Steelrain

Oct 25, 2017
If only people like this could be immediately removed from the Earth after they literally record themselves being monsters it would be a great world.

Unfortunately life isn't so simple.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think most here are pro capital punishment in principle, they are just against capital punishment because innocents can get falsely executed
I don't this is true in the slightest, especially among non americans. a lot of people in the world just realized killing people is bad

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is horrible. To even consider that this is an ok argument to make and to create a thread using it in support of death penalty is absolutely disgusting and i have absolutely zero words for this kind of BS.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
There are over a million people in the world capable of this kind of cruelty. Doing horrible things to people, enabling horrible happenings, every hour. If one were to spend every waking moment seeing all of these occurrences and deals and groups of people at work, I have little doubt that the average person would simply lose their faith in humanity entirely, as well as the intrinsic value of life. I will always feel for those legally obligated to preside over the cases that follow when crimes such as these come to light, as well as the lawmen/lawwomen/first responders forced to sift through the evidence and scenes of the crime. The toll is heavy.

RIP to the boy.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Still a nope for me. It is barbaric and not something that should exist in this day and age.

Those two should be locked up for life though.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
I'm not saying I agree with capital punishment, it's just the general vibe I get from here. Might be very off though
Ah okay, I misunderstood what you said as a sort of argument in favor of it "if only innocents weren't caught in it" or whatever.
I guess there is that sort of vibe in this forum, that's a bit to be expected with the demographics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.