• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
It's called . It also tracks White men who are supportive of these women.

I found out via Twitter.

To save you a click, here's the text from the link Vivian shares, which leads to their FAQ page:

If you're morbidly curious, just type the site's name into Google, and see for yourself. I'm only mentioning it here because, obviously, this is a huge privacy violation and if your information happens to be on this site, you can take necessary steps to have it taken down.

Have your lawyer contact my lawyer, if old.

Mod Edit: Removed signalboosting of alt-right content

Last edited by a moderator:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
There are lots of terrible places on the internet.

I do hope they're taken down.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
D5D42vy.gif

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
There are websites dedicated to all sorts of vile shit, is there really any benefit to giving them publicity here? There's literally nothing to discuss other than "that's horrible."

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's DNS is being routed through Cloudflare. Maybe we could get them to drop them

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
There are websites dedicated to all sorts of vile shit, is there really any benefit to giving them publicity here? There's literally nothing to discuss other than "that's horrible."
It seems the big discussion point here are the privacy issues of such a site.

It's vile and should be taken down.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck

there's gotta be some way to get this down by reaching out to their CDN, host, domain registrar.

aah, okay it's a .ru domain. They've probably done some of their homework. Still, someone has to pay a bill somewhere. Without a strong CDN they can get ddos' and if they're paying a CDN it's gotta end up somewhere.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
hahahahaha, "accepted back" - like any of those misogynistic basement dwellers would ever get the option to 'accept' any of these women 'back'.

But honestly - i'm not sure it's a good idea signal boost hateful crap like that. Like is anyone really surprised that a site like this would exist?

Mod Edit: Removed alt-right content

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
haziq

haziq

Oct 29, 2017

You know, I keep seeing this sentiment whenever someone points out some racist shit, so lemme ask you...

Why do you want racist shit to just fly under the radar instead of exposing it for the racist shit it is?

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if it's the same dudes who would save pictures of people on the old site (and maybe here). Creepy (and racist) as hell.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
How do you even arrive at such state?
Who the fuck cares who dates who?

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
You know, I keep seeing this sentiment whenever someone points out some racist shit, so lemme ask you...

Why do you want racist shit to just fly under the radar instead of exposing it for the racist shit it is?
The world is fucking racist. We know this. We know there are dark holes online and offline where these fuckheads hang out. I don't know what more you want.

OP
OP
haziq

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if it's the same dudes who would save pictures of people on the old site (and maybe here). Creepy (and racist) as hell.

That venn diagram is probably a circle, yeah.

The world is fucking racist. We know this. We know there are dark holes online and offline where these fuckheads hang out. I don't know what more you want.

I want... this shit to stop???

Like, this shit just doesn't disappear if you ignore it. They would just continue unabated until someone acts on this bullshit and actually attacks one of the women posted on the site. And then it would make the news, and then you'd be like "this shit is disgusting, I wish there was something that could be done about it."

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Creepy and disgusting website. Who cares who dates who and why does it affect your life? Why dont you spend that energy on finding someone of your own?

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
A lot of naivete in this thread

There's a reason "Burn the Coal, Pay the Toll" is an alt right mainstay

I often on twitter see white/asian guys talking about white/asian girls who date outside their race as traitors who deserve to be killed for their betrayal of race.

Just dumbass incel shit that needs to be stomped out

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Their site is so disorganized. It looks like something someone put up in a few hours.

Antagon

Nov 4, 2017
what the fuck

there's gotta be some way to get this down by reaching out to their CDN, host, domain registrar.

aah, okay it's a .ru domain. They've probably done some of their homework. Still, someone has to pay a bill somewhere. Without a strong CDN they can get ddos' and if they're paying a CDN it's gotta end up somewhere.

They're on cloudflare. But that's probably no way to get them banned, unless there's some mass shootings originating there first.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I want... this shit to stop???

Like, this shit just doesn't disappear if you ignore it. They would just continue unabated until someone acts on this bullshit and actually attacks one of the women posted on the site. And then it would make the news, and then you'd be like "this shit is disgusting, I wish there was something that could be done about it."
What do you propose as a tangibly actionable thing for members of ResetEra to do about this?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
If someone were to DDOS the site wouldn't it not be able to stay up? I don't get how it exists when that seems trivial to do.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Given that one of the twitter replies suggest that the website is based in Russia, my "election year disinformation alarm" is going off.

Not to say that this kind of site wouldn't exist in the US, but I'm not going to put it into my history, nor type in any names of people I know in their search engine.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Don't you guys know? Us guys with black and brown dicks have that colour because it's covered in dirt and filt. So obviously gotta protect pure white women from being tainted with that.

/S

Oct 27, 2017
one of the biggest sins of the internet is allowing the worst of the worst to easily congregate with other like-minded people

Status
Not open for further replies.