• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
It keeps popping up and taking over the entire screen. A couple seconds after I too this screenshot my whole screen started turning orange from the ad.

gKh3pMe.png

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The ad reporting thread is here:

www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...

Looks like several people have reported it.

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
Holy shit, yes. Does this have anything to do with the change in ownership? This ad, as I've noticed it for a few days now, is causing me to lurk less.

Don't try to post without closing the ad, literally can only see a single line of text.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Holy shit, yes. Does this have anything to do with the change in ownership? This ad, as I've noticed it for a few days now, is causing me to lurk less.

Don't try to post without closing the ad, literally can only see a single line of text.

ResetEra and intrusive, awful ads. Name a more iconic duo.

Never in my life have I stuck with a forum with such awful ads. New ownership may or may not be bad with ads, but the old ownership was awful anyway. I wouldn't blame the new folks just yet.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
www.resetera.com

The Ad Reporting Thread

Hi all, Ads are how we're able to keep the lights on here at ResetEra and we've made it our mission to provide you with a pleasant browsing experience by partnering with agencies that focus on delivering good ads. The unfortunate reality of the online ad industry however is that it's really a...

Status
Not open for further replies.