• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
On twitter I saw this tweet by Ben Shapiro going around

EkquRDJWMAUIOBJ

and just.....I......what? This cannot be a serious tweet, like it has to be satire or made up correct? There is no way anyone could tweet this, like just absolutely no way

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I know he made that hilarious tweet about his dry wife but this seems too absurd to be real.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
What about Ben Shapiro doesn't scream "fully into incest"? Just look at him.

between this and his wife's bone dry pussy, I thinI we need to talk about Ben.

or not.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
His sister is actually hot too so this just makes this entire thing bizarre and weird. She must be super creeped out by her weirdo brother. Some things should just stay in your head Ben....lol

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I read this thinking "There's NO WAY this guy is tweeting this and has a sister, right?".
Wrong.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
no?

amusing sub though (the link is what I think is probably the original source, which is a reddit sub that makes fun of far-right figures, sometimes by making fake tweets. Some of them are pretty funny.)

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
Having just looked this up on Twitter, it's a fake a tweet no?

Bloody amazing if it was real tho.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Fake tweet, do five seconds of research in the future, and never make me read anything about Shapiro again kthx

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get why people make so many fake tweets of Ben (like this one) when the guy already clowns himself with his actual tweets

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
You can make anyone say anything on Twitter to present it via JPG, you just need to change the text in the website source in HTML and make a screenshot.

That being said, he is a piece of shit, I knew that already, but I went to his Twitter... Jesus christ, I'm sick now.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Who was it that basically said "I know I would like to dress like a woman in order to sneak into women's bathrooms, so obviously that's what trans people are up to"?

Ted Cruz?

Yeah, these guys are fucked up. And stupid.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Nope. He has a sister who's actually joined in the conservative/alt-right content creator business herself recently under the moniker Classically Abby
WAIT THATS HIS SISTER????? BRUH

I swear I got mobile ads on YouTube for her for like a month straight and nothing in my history suggests I'd even be interested in conservative wife bullshit like that

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I tried googling and what I found was a real tweet comparing gay pride to incest and a picture of a tweet which I assume is fake where he defends his sister against people talking about her appearance, but also drops a mention that they're inbreeding.

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
no?

amusing sub though (the link is what I think is probably the original source, which is a reddit sub that makes fun of far-right figures, sometimes by making fake tweets. Some of them are pretty funny.)
Yeah it's fake apparently. But now I know that Ben Shapiro has a sister. And she is hot. I'm not sure how to process this.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Zero proof it's real. Shapiro is a dipshit Nazi collaborator, but these things are embarrassing at this point.

(and this thread is another proof we're all ignoring that glass house whenever we make threads about susceptibility to fake news)

Status
Not open for further replies.