• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

People like Meet the Press being all performatively clueless about the state of the nation is so pathetic

I'm glad there's catharsis in seeing people like Seth just pop in to these tweets and pop off

Nothing will change really but fuck it at least people are seeing it for what it is

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
He's right. And although I am not American, it has been distressing to see over the years, the media in many European countries, and many European parties, start using strategies from the U.S in these areas. It's distressing because it's effective. It was inevitable they learned and do the same especially with how connected the world is these years. The fact that American-specific conspiracies too take effect here is another problem because of this. I don't even know of any European-specific conspiracy theories that are mainstream, but the American ones are.

Humanity having the best free flowing information it has ever had has brought about a lot of bad side effects. Sometimes I think about how much wars/conflict came about simply because of the European printing machine press that originated in Germany and spread around Europe, allowing people to disseminate information the fastest they ever have been. The Internet is 2.0 of that. And just like the printing machine press, it brought about significant technological/cultural/etc advancement, so did the Internet. But its side effects. And also how the media made use of all of these catalysts

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Well, you made it clear it was on Twitter. People could still expect something like a multi-tweet exchange, a video shared via Twitter, or something similar after reading the title.

Fair

That said it's really all that had to be said

Todd and bullshit shows like MTP are complicit

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
i thought we werent allowed to do threads on tweets? would love to be wrong tho

Pretty sure the rule was absolutely random tweets. Seth Rogen is not some rando.

This is less random and it's also part of a large discussion on the culpability of yhe mainstream press in creating the problems they pretend to not know the cause of.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is there a place i can find all of seth rogen's tweets in one easy-to-find place?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't make threads that amount to nothing more than retweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.