• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBlueBall

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
This is why cheating won't be as rampant in Halo Infinite. Because positioning and map movement is a larger part of the formula. Due to the high TTK, a good team can always react to a cheater and at the very least get a trade.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
FYI dude seems to drop the N Word in the end of the video

EDIT: Thread conversation has lead to the conclusion it is the cheater using the N Word, not the "protagonist" of the video. Hopefully!

Last edited:

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
they're still going to need some gamesense. aimbot won't matter much if they suck at everything else.

Phokal

Oct 25, 2017
WI
That was a very quick milkshake duck. A shame to go from rooting for the guy to remembering why I never, ever turn on voice chat in multiplayer.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Heated gamer moment.

I don't know why I'm surprised, it was almost nostalgic in a depressing way 😂.

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it the cheater who has a heated gamer moment? Video author seems to type 'can't even win with an aimbot' and the cheater speaks his reply?

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it the cheater who has a heated gamer moment? Video author seems to type 'can't even with with an aimbot' and the cheater speaks his reply?
Yeah that's what i'm seeing. The cheater gives an immediate reaction to "cant even win with an aimbot smh" and the poster says "keep going" as his heated gamer moment continues

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Are you referring to the video poster or the cheater?
In the video the poster only communicates in chat, and at the end it sounds like the cheater puts his mic on to defend his cheats as "aim for the head more"
Am I missing something?

I could not tell who the speaker was for sure at the end, but I thought it was the dude recording. Could have been the cheater, you may be right

elproducto

Oct 31, 2017
We beat a guy in Cold Wat recently that clearly was cheating. He didn't have a team to back him up. We trashed him hard in game chat and then reported him (not that that does anything)

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Edited the info that it's probably the cheater using the N Word into my original post to try to avoid further sidetracking. Sorry ya'll!

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see anything crazy in that video that shows the other player using Aimbot... looks like Halo to me. Only thing this video seems to do is draw attention to the voice chat at the end.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
How...could none of you tell that him typing in the chat "keep going" was in response to the hacker talking in chat? What?

EDIT: the hell, so many of you say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.