• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1. Cheap $10-30 (Compared to $80-130 for Lululemon)
2. Comfortable to wear (not overly tight or compressing)
3. Thick reinforced honeycomb stitching
4. TikTok famous

I was surprised to see people wearing these unique leggings around my town this past week but my friends already knew them as "the TikTok pants". Apparently the pants went viral on TikTok in November and word of mouth has been positive on social media combined with Amazon having every size/color combination at a low price compared to the competition. I'm not going to post links, but you can search for "tiktok leggings" on Google, TikTok, or Amazon. There have been some media outlets covering the trend, New York Post just did a story this morning, InStyle did one last week, and People did one in December - but I haven't seen a major news outlet do a story on them yet.

The difference between these leggings and regular leggings is they have curved Y seams in the back which separates the bum into distinct left and right cheeks and the reinforced honeycomb material lifts each cheek upwards.
u3FIIWX.jpg

Currently #2 on Amazon US for Best Seller in Clothing so these are the newest fashion trend. Do you think is the world ready for these next gen yoga pants?

There are many very NSFW pics online, do not post them here TYVM.

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User banned (1 month): boys club rhetoric
What are these horrible nsfw pics? So I can know not to go there

Mar 27, 2018
User Warned: Boys Club Rhetoric
I swear I'm not horny, but I think a single butt pic would be appropriate to understand what makes these leggings all that

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
All I'm seeing when I google "TikTok Pants" is a Pee Yourself Challenge and it just reinforces why I don't have TikTok

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
If it makes your ass look great and you feel good and comfortable because of it, go for it. Maybe I should get a pair.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I took a look for ... uh... research.

But honestly, I liked the texture style design on some of these

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
So they are kinda like Gym Shark's but a tad less expensive.

Khamsinvera

Oct 31, 2017
What a wonderful age we live in.

However - please don't wear them to work. Personally, I don't care ... I just don't wanna have to worry about HR issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.