• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
lol and this is from 2013

that he's gone from that time to having his sitcom and Toy Story/etc shows that privilege in action

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
From 2013, and Tim is a known asshat. He also is what his tribe calls a reviled drug user, is he not?

Guy honestly ruins toy story for me. He sucks as a person. Mad old news but he sucks so if he gets shit for it again I'm not losing any sleep.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If I have no intent, if I show no intent, if I clearly am not a murderer, then how can 'I know where you live and am going to kill you' be bad coming out of my mouth?

Oh, article of 2013. Well, point still stands.

T8SC

Oct 28, 2017
UK
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this article shared on Facebook yesterday. Why is it bubbling up now?

Also, dude could use some Dome Improvement.

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
He's always been a right wing fuckhead. Didn't know he was a racist idiot though (should have known given the GOP and racism go together so well)

OP
OP

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California
No it isn't relevant. Tim Allen hasn't been relevant for a long time. We already know he is a shithead politically. There's nothing else to add to the discussion. I don't see any reason for a discussion on the topic.

He hasn't been? His show is still pretty popular, enough that FOX bought the rights to it and make new episodes. Unfortunately he's the sitcom-version of FOX News.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
He is absolutely free to. He's just not free of the consequences if he does. Like eating Taco Bell for every meal, yes you're completely free to do so, but there is going to be somes troubles ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.