• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2019
mister-gotcha-2-474952-1.jpg

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
Wow I can't believe he didn't go to the store to get a new phone before tweeting about xCloud. Rooky mistake old man.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Era really loves this guy. Seems like there is a thread a day about him.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I have plenty of problems with Epic and Tim and the entire fucking situation and the way they handling it. but this... this is fucking stupid. First post nailed this on the head.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
This is like when celebs get paid to promote Android phones but post from their iPhones 😂

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, in this case though it seems fair to criticise. He's all about the open platform and how much better things are because of it yet he's on the most locked down mobile platform. This isn't like using Steam and saying how shit steam is because there isn't a better alternative and then going on to make you own alternative.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I do agree with him here, the Apple game streaming rules are dumb and not applied to Netflix/Hulu

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
OP really thought he had nailed the next great circle jerk Tim Sweeney punching bag thread, 'eh?

using dotdotdot HIS iPHONE!!!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
He's also suing Google so... 🤷‍♀️

This is maybe a bit funny but hardly threadworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.