• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Alternate Title: Kim Jong Un putting out Bait for a Purge again.

As if anyone is going to fall for it this time.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
9zcb3O8.gif

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Whatever it is, it's clear the dude is not in good shape at all. (No pun intended).

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't TMZ's own reporting the way they get scoops on celebrity deaths; they're just relaying the reports from South Korean media.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TMZ broke Michael Jackson's death. And loads more. I'm dubious they have contacts in North or South Korea or the state department though lol. Unless Dennis Rodman is dishing the dirt

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did come out the other day he was giving more power to Yo-jong. Something's up. Probably. maybe

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
TMZ is basically gospel for deaths in their realm of influence. North Korea is not their realm of influence.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Who would TMZ's source be?

It's not like they have a team of deranged celebrity hunters in North Korea like they do in the US.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a South Korean news report:

www.koreaherald.com

[Newsmaker] Former aide to ex-president claims NK leader in coma

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is in a coma, and his decision to delegate some of his power to his aides is proof, a former aide to the late President Kim Dae-jung claimed Friday. Jang Sung-min, who served Kim Dae-jung as a political affairs secretary and as head of the state affairs...

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is in a coma, and his decision to delegate some of his power to his aides is proof, a former aide to the late President Kim Dae-jung claimed Friday.

Chang Song-min, who served Kim Dae-jung as a political affairs secretary and as head of the state affairs monitoring office, insisted that Kim Jong-un is comatose but his sister Kim Yo-jong is not his successor despite the power restructuring.

Claiming that he had secured the information from a source in China, Chang said Kim is "comatose," going on to detail his own experience in the presidential office to back up the veracity of his claims. He also claimed that all photographs of Kim released by the North in recent months were fake.

"I assess him to be in a coma, but his life has not ended. A complete succession structure has not been formed, so Kim Yo-jong is being brought to the fore as the vacuum cannot be maintained for a prolonged period," Chang said.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
I don't think he's dead but he is definitely not in good health since before he rarely shows up in public and before the first reporting.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Not biting. I already wasted all of the confetti and balloons last time and I don't want to cut into my Trump supply.

Oct 25, 2017
Come on people, TMZ reported him dead last time too but was just repeating other reports

You need to read what TMZ says and not assume they have their own source

Status
Not open for further replies.