• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
11399-m.webp

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Remember at the old place, there was that guy who had a tag because he registered for the forum on 9/11?

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I think you mean Subtember 11.

www.theonion.com

New Subway Promotion To Honor Subtember 11

MILFORD, CT—Citing a wide range of deals customers will “never forget,” fast food chain Subway announced an exciting new promotion this week to honor and commemorate Subtember 11. “With a number of terrific discounts on special sandwiches as well as our classic footlongs, you’ll always remember...

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
That was the day that I started getting random checks at airports but I still feel like this is kind of questionable.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Hoggle

Mar 25, 2021
I still remember the day because I had my final exams at school and was incredibly sick. A few minutes before the exams started I sneezed in my right hand and the biggest snot ball came out. I had to complete my test left handed with my right hand hidden in my pocket and dripping snot.

That was my September 11.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Haha anniversary of death and misery makes a funny.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Pretty sad that "patriots" will decry you for not making a massive deal over 9/11, but scoff at Covid and the number of deaths caused by those same "patriots."

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, I can't believe it's been that long since the US-backed coup against Allende. The damage done was almost irreparable to the region and set south américa back for decades.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
TIL I have the same birthday as Hans Zimmer, here's to you Hans.
2001 was a very awkward birthday.

Not sure it's a good joke on the anniversary but okay.

OP
OP
Max|Payne

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
For what is worth, I apologize for this thread. I realize it's tasteless and unfunny but it was never intended to make light of the tragedy and of those that perished that day. I watched the events happen live on TV and was quite shocked and speechless at what was happening that day.

I will ask for this thread to be closed, if it hasn't already.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.