• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
This story could be a parable about what's wrong in America.

Police say six people were seriously injured after they were run over by a truck driver in Show Low Saturday morning.

Show Low police say a black Ford F-150 truck struck several bicyclists in front of the Horne Auto Collision Center during the Bike the Bluff event this morning.

Authorities said the driver then fled the scene and officers tried to stop the suspect who was later shot in the area of 3rd Drive and Oliver.

The suspect is a 35-year-old white man who is in critical but stable condition.

Multiple law enforcement agencies are currently investigating what led to the incident.

Source:
www.abc15.com

PD: Truck driver identified after hitting multiple cyclists in Show Low

Police have identified the truck driver who struck multiple cyclists in Show Low Saturday morning.

OP
OP
Syriel

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
B-Dubs Apologies. I thought I ran into an error when posting. I didn't realize you considered this clickbait as I didn't see your closure until after I finished posting.

Close if you feel this isn't news/discussion worthy.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Good God, man.

Hope the cyclists pull through. Don't care about the homicidal driver.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
This is legitimately horrible and we don't need a thread about every horrible thing that happens in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.