• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
That's the best they can do? Not surprised but that is pathetic. Always hilarious when bands tell trump campaign to take down ads if their music is used.

That's a line up I'd expect to see at a shitty County Fair not a presidential campaign.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Thank god they found some black women to speak. That will show the libs that they aren't racist or sexist!

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didnt he use these guys during the 2016 convention? That would say a lot about his ability to expand his appeal.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Antonio Sabato Jr throwing that picture up there like he's about to play a Senator during this campaign.

"And playing Ted Cruz in the Donald Trump movie is... ANTONIO SABATO JR!"

"Mr Trump, your hands are so gigantic. I can't believe I ever thought you shouldn't be President. Please, you deserve to mock my wife. Just promise me that when you insult her, you do my family proud by using those magnificent, beefy hands to tweet it out to the nation."

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Nugent is like an actual joke meme sprung to life. What can he even contribute to a discussion. None of the others are intellectuals or anyone of importance. They're SNL skits. This is the divine comedy.

This is Trump's admin in a nutshell.

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
Biden might not survive this. Its over. Seriously though. 4 years in and he can't get anyone new? Its always these washed up has beens. Is James Wood going to get invited? Chuck Woolery?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no! They've got Bugsy Malone!

Biden's finished, he should just surrender now and kneel to the alter of The Orange One.

/s

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Nugent is like an actual joke meme sprung to life. What can he even contribute to a discussion. None of the others are intellectuals or anyone of importance. They're SNL skits. This is the divine comedy.

This is Trump's admin in a nutshell.
They rarely have intellectuals at conventions to be fair. It's usually former politicians, and up and comers.

Surprised at no Dana White. He loves Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.