• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Trump tweeted out (more likely not Trump himself but someone handling his account), a 14 word phrase with 88 characters.

There was also the recent FB ad buy that featured a symbol used in concentration camps and the first paragraph was also 14 words, and there were 88 ad buys.

This most recent tweet also included two words with capital Hs right next to each other.

This is clearly deliberate. For more context

Original trump tweet:

text

This is a battle to save the Heritage, History, and Greatness of our Country! #MAGA2020

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
We had a thread on this yesterday where the OP basically made the same argument.

It was rightfully locked because this is silly. He's an open racist. He isn't using secret messages.

Finalrush

Dec 7, 2017
We had a thread on this yesterday where the OP basically made the same argument.

It was rightfully locked because this is silly. He's an open racist. He isn't using secret messages.
He is an open racist and his admin consistently also uses coded messages. It's pretty well documented and there are too many instances for it to be fake, including straight up quoting nazi verbiage on official government sites.

OP
OP

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

well I missed it, but I don't see how it's silly. It's not a coincidence at this point but yes I get that he's openly racist so maybe it doesn't matter at this point.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It does seem like looking for patterns that aren't there and getting lucky when there are. But I think the imagery and such has been repeated enough times to have a conversation if its dog whistling

Oct 25, 2017
He's calling Black Lives Matter painted on the street a symbol of hate.

Do you really think he would care to code this stuff? He doesn't.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
well I missed it, but I don't see how it's silly. It's not a coincidence at this point but yes I get that he's openly racist so maybe it doesn't matter at this point.

He has capitalized random incorrect words that shouldn't be capitalized his entire time as president. I think people are looking for messages and seeing them when they want to. The whole "two words with capital H's" is really a huge stretch in this specific tweet.

OP
OP

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd also say this functions as signaling to hardcore organized hate groups, the rest of his open racism is targeted towards his more simpleton racist base.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
it's pretty precise for it to be a coincidence, but I'd rather not dwell on this sort of signaling because his actions are much more loudly evil. people who still support him won't stop supporting him because of this

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is a white supremacist, but I think that Trump himself is too stupid and impatient to count out 14 words and 88 characters.

I could totally see someone on his team who has access doing it though.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
There's very likely something to all of this. It goes back to that Fox blond lady whose name I have happily forgotten heiling the giant photo of Trump before turning it into an unconvincing wave at the 2016 RNC convention. There's been tons of coded behaviour since. For example, Stephen Miller would definitely be capable of this, and it's in-character. I wonder if he gets access to the twitter account.

But it's not Trump. Trump just types his racist shit out in all-caps with a '!' or '???' at the end.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
agree that he's openly racist but it isn't necessarily him tweeting this, but the multiple instances of 1488 and the 2 capital Hs seems well beyond coincidence.
I just don't think anyone around him is clever enough for this. Much less his idiotic vapid base. There's no need to try to play 4d chess here. There's not even 100% consensus he's not illiterate.

leenbzoold

Apr 5, 2018
How much should be looked into this all comes down to if he himself wrote out the text as it is or if someone else did.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
"Let's write 14 words in 88 characters so our electorate finally believes that we're white supremacist"

fetchimage

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't think anyone around him is clever enough for this. Much less his idiotic vapid base. There's no need to try to play 4d chess here. There's not even 100% consensus he's not illiterate.
Eh, that ghoul Miller might as well have a doctorate in white supremacy.

Edit: There is 0% chance Trump did this. But again, maybe someone like Miller. But again again, hardly matters.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes? He does both. He is openly racist. He uses coded language/dog-whistles as well.

What makes him racist isn't using dogwhistle terms. It is the fact that he thinks there is nothing wrong with the terms. He isn't doing it to be 'slick' as people say. He just doesn't think there is anything wrong with it. He wouldn't mask his true intent. He's the type of guy who is never wrong about anything. It would be an affront to him to censor himself to the degree of using coded language on purpose like what is being suggested.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Funny how trump picks 3 losing and terrible groups to become a member: confederate losers, Nazi losers, gop losers. The Shitty trifecta, if you will.

All fucking trash heaps that will continue to lose for as long as they are around.

Oct 25, 2017
Go through all his tweets and write down all the capital letters and crack the code if you can.
Don't be so patronizing. The 14 words in the context of what he's actually saying:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

"This is a battle to save the Heritage, History, and Greatness of our Country! "

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Don't be so patronizing. The 14 words in the context of what he's actually saying:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

"This is a battle to save the Heritage, History, and Greatness of our Country! "
Are the capitalized G and C just to throw people off?

He's posting pro white supremacy shit. Openly. He isn't sending secret H H codes out to people while tweeting people shouting White Power!

14 words is a really common number of words in a sentence.

Trump can barely read.

Status
Not open for further replies.