• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
At least he's courteous enough to wait just a few more months after that before tearing children from their mothers.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Almost literally everytime this man speaks
tenor.gif

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
My wife had to have an emergency c-section with my son or she could have died. He was born early and we didn't have a choice or he could be growing up without a mother. Fuck you, Trump.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
hot take: this is one of many indicators that Trump doesn't give a shit about abortions at all and has used it for political gain. he just vaguely word salad alludes to it in a conservative way to get people to support him

edit: or, likelier yet:
If by "hot take" you mean "things that have been known since 2016" then yeah that's quite a hot take.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
You say something stupid enough times the words become meaningless.

After another 24 hours without sleep:

"In some states it is totally legal for a baby to be torn from a baby for 9 months. We must end the practice of babies."

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry but I agree. I was born in the 9th month and it has haunted me my whole life.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even a watched pot boils twice a day. I always thought it was a missed opportunity that we didn't push it out until 10, 11, even 12 months until the babies are huge amd superdeveloped.

Oct 27, 2017
This is great ammunition if used right. But the democrats won't. Democratic super PACs should be cranking out commercials with this stupidity.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if he meant to say torn, that sentence still doesn't make sense.

Sure it does, he is complaining about late-term abortion

Are we sure he meant "torn"? Anyone willing to put money on it? Heh

Yes because, not only is it obvious, they corrected in the transcript almost 2 years ago when he made this comment:

Right now, in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born [torn] from his or her mother's womb in the ninth month. It is wrong; it has to change.

why it is being posted today is a bigger mystery

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I was watching the kid behind him to see if he reacted when trump said that.

He didn't. He probably wasn't even paying attention

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, fuck Trump, but this is two years old at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.