• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Looks like everything must go in the final days of the Trump Disaster as Jim Acosta is posting photos of multiple people leaving the White House carrying items with them.

Ert9uCyWMAUflIp
ErtFpV4W4AEq7Gx

Biden's first day going basically just be Richard Pryor from Moving.
EruEa0mXUAUSKCD

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
That bust is prolly something actually legit, but anyone who wants to take pictures of Trump home with them should be thanked.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we really want that photo of Trump's admin in the White House? More like they are disinfecting it.

Fathead

Oct 31, 2017
I'm fine with them keeping any Trump shit, but AG Garland better be prosecuting the hell out of whoever is looting that Lincoln bust.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Trump would absolutely steal historical artifacts from the White House just to be a weasily little dick

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, let him take that bust of Jackson. The less of that genocidal mania, the better.

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Until there's reports of them taking stuff that don't belong to them I really don't see the point of this thread.
I mean one guy is literally carrying a photo of Trump.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
LOL. The funny thing is Biden was in there before so he's gonna show up like, 'Yo, where' the couch that was there? I liked that painting that was in the bathroom!'

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yea wtf at that second pic, come on son

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Instinct tells me we will hear what the norms are for these type of transitions before I jump to conclusions (I recall articles surrounding when t**** moved in and items selected from inventory of some WH decorations?).

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
If it's anything that was added while he was in office, I don't think anyone will miss it.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Why would Trump want a picture of himself with CHYNA! Doesn't he know they gave us the CHYNA Virus??

Man, just six more days.

mf.luder

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sick of seeing all these threads. Like just let this scumbag fade into obscurity. We've lost too many brain cells on this guy.

also: he needs to see justice for any crimes committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.