• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
hahahaha
he actually cites his ghost-written thing, omg

#1 the bible
#2 the art of the deal

what even is reality anymore
the species is too stupid

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that was hilarious!

His tiny hands will probably burn if he ever touches that book.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
I'm surprised he didn't say his favorite part of the Bible is Corinthians 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
What a moron.
Also, my answer:
2 Kings 2:23-24:
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!"
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure he literally can't read because he doesn't want to be seen wearing reading glasses.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018

Imagine being such a sheep that you fall for this snake-oil salesman. Good job, "Christians."

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
What a moron.
Also, my answer:
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!"
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Hahaha, well I guess I have a favorite verse now too.

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
Of course he'll never admit to having not read the bible. Can't upset The Epoch Times death cult now

What a moron.
Also, my answer:

I personally prefer the one about the horse jizz myself:

Ezekiel 23:20:
She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose semen was like that of horses.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You need a powerful personality to bullshit your way out of questions like this. I will give him that.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the bible is your favorite book you shouldn't be the leader of a country.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This had to have happened years ago because With All Due Respect no longer exists and Mark Halperin is not on "normal" TV anymore after being disgraced.

Love the Heilemann shade at "you more of an Old Testament or New Testament guy"?

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They should have asked him if he prefers the Jesus in the old testament or the new. I really think he has no clue and would say "he's great in both"

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
His favorite parts include not judging others and how incredibly hard it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

KingIndaNorf

Banned
Apr 11, 2019
I love how people think Trump pulled the wool over evangelicals eyes and somehow he has deceived them into thinking he is a godly man. Bullshit. They know he is full of shit but they dont give a fuck because he hates the exact same people they do and he is enacting every single policy and legislative initiative of theirs and putting into place the tight ass dead eyed fuckface judges they want. As long as he toes their line he will be their guy.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I love how people think Trump pulled the wool over evangelicals eyes and somehow he has deceived them into thinking he is a godly man. Bullshit. They know he is full of shit but they dont give a fuck because he hates the exact same people they do and he is enacting every single policy and legislative initiative of theirs and putting into place the tight ass dead eyed fuckface judges they want. As long as he toes their line he will be their guy.

At this point, does it matter? They're both evil monsters together.

Briareos

Oct 28, 2017
Maine
I like the part where the guy does that one thing and then god does something at the place. You know what I'm talking about.
Discussing the ethics of the binding of Isaac is one of the easiest and most interesting things to bring up, but, I mean... you know... it's not really the point here. And frankly the idea that Abraham was testing God (in the Jewish analytic tradition) seems like something that would appeal to a narcissist like Trump.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
His favorite book in the Bible is obviously Revelations because it's all about himself

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017

I agree

Here is something that could have happened and they wouldn't have cared......

Mr trump since you love the Bible are you an Old Testament person or New Testament person?

"I like the Bible I haven't read those books."

They are the Bible Mr Trump....

"Fake news. I knew that. Why are you so nasty? You are really really nasty. You know that? You're nasty."

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If I were religious I'd honestly believe the guy is the antichrist since he fits the description well lately

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
What a moron.
Also, my answer:

Pulp Fiction did it better

Edit: ROFL ITS REAL

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
You guys need to watch The Family on netflix. This whole thing is covered and why christians especially love him even though he's bible illiterate.

As long as you have Jesus in your heart.. it's enough!

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
If I were religious I'd honestly believe the guy is the antichrist since he fits the description well lately
Someone I know was like.....
"I thought the anti-christ would come from the Middle east, but nope he's right here under our noses."

Absolutely believes it's part of the prophecy. I mean...yeah. Totally fits the narrarive.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Trump be like
S66RcgM38-ihcPPkpjdwJ2wUD4w=.gif

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
What a moron.
Also, my answer:

Mine's Two Corinthians

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I would venture 99.9% of people who say the bible is their favourite book have never actually read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.