• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Other suggestions the president has privately floated: Fortifying the border wall with electric spikes "that could pierce human flesh" and "a water-filled trench," which would naturally be "stocked with snakes or alligators." Trump has also suggested shooting migrants who throw rocks at immigration officials and "shoot[ing] migrants in the legs to slow them down,"

Kirstjen, you didn't hear me the first time, honey," Trump reportedly said during one meeting on legal authority for taking down drones, cutting Nielsen off mid-sentence. "Shoot 'em down. Sweetheart, just shoot 'em out of the sky, O.K.?" The final straw for Nielsen reportedly came after Trump told the secretary "what he really needed was a cement wall," to which Nielsen responded, "Sir, I literally don't think that's even possible." "Kirstjen, I want to make a change," Trump said in response.

The only thing separating this guy from going full Hilter is the american political system, his low ratings and the fact that he is an idiot.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not at all surprised the way Trump would address Nielsen. Fucking pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.