• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Fox really loves making great news about AOC

aoctweets.jpg

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Obama wasn't an American and AOC isn't a person of color.
Up is down, hot is cold.

They live in an alternate reality.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I always laugh when my mother talks about this loser. I'm sure these multimillionaires know what it's like to be poor and talk about them. It usually shuts her up when you mention this guy was born with a silver spoon and makes more money in a year than she made in her whole life. Lol.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Do they call her Sandy because it sounds more white?
pretty much. That was a high school nickname she used and conservatives have latched onto it like going by Sandy at one point in her life means she's a fraud and not "authentically" latina and just playing it up for political points. Kind of like how they'd call Barack Obama "Barry", I guess?

Last edited:

LordByron28

Nov 5, 2017
I'm guessing he is baiting liberals for attention. The only way people pay attention to him outside his bubble is by these kind of headlines.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Irony.

Also, he is just feeding red meat, motherfucker was saying Ukraine wasn't a democracy.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
pretty much. That was a high school nickname she used and conservatives have latched onto it like going by Sandy at one point in her life means she's a fraud and not "authentically" latina and just playing it up for political points. Kind of like how they'd call Barack Obama "Barry", I guess?
While including his middle name Hussein at other times, depending on whether they wanted to imply he wasn't really black or he was a dirty foreigner.

Facts don't matter, just play whichever card is more effective at any given time, to any given audience.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
It's also a way for a man to infantilize a strong, successful woman. Which is, by and large, the outlook toward women in general in that culture.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw this making the rounds earlier. I am noticing a disturbing trend with right-wing/racist shitheads trying to undermine discussions of race and identity with what's "legitimate" or not. With the way things are going with the standards of education in this country, I see this continuing to escalate further. It's really awful to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.