• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017

Attacking one of the best journalist in gaming without provocation. Damn funny. Maybe he should have been banned for ever.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This guy does not represent all twitch 'celebrities'. You can call Dr Disrespect out on his bullshit without lumping everyone else in OP.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Completely disgusting for a man in his forties to make fun of someone's appearance.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
1. The thread title could be a whole lot better.
2. Does this have any relation to people pissing?

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
All this is going to do is further give him air time. It's amazing that journalists responded to him and got into a back and forth with him. It's literally what he wants. Just mute and move on I say.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

14k likes
sass2.png

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Wasn't Dr. Disrespect pro Gamergate? Considering how much they hate Jason in those circles, I'm not surprised he's a piece of shit.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
Seems really stupid on dr disrespects part

Never argue with a man that buys ink buy the barrel

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like one of those amplification things where Kotaku hates on him, he hates back, and everyone gleefully reports the back and forths and the only ones who are profiting are the website and the twitch guy and all the media sites that feed on the frenzy like twitter, twitch, kotaku, and of course forum threads on era (via advertising).

I guess human beings are suckers for fake drama no matter the media or importance.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the same guy that called mobile gamers and console gamers fake gamers or something, he thinks he's funny and has one of the worst fan bases ever.

He tries out a new game, thinks it's really good, then gets his ass handed to him, and calls the game trash. He does it with every single game he's ever played.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
And nearly 14,000 likes to Jason's response:

Right you can't leave jason's Clap backs out there to good 😂😂

Don't get me wrong dr. Disrespect went way over the line with his comment but Jason did start it by saying he was a toilet streamer. Just want to get both sides out there but like a million percent did dr disrespect go way to far with the tweet to all his fans...

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Celebrity? The only reason I even heard of this guy is because there was a thread on resetera's front page all week about him getting banned from Twitch.

OP
OP
Kolx

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
This man is a celebrity?
He has 1.1 million followers, and is one of the biggest people on Twitch. I think that qualifies as being a celebrity?
This guy does not represent all twitch 'celebrities'. You can call Dr Disrespect out on his bullshit without lumping everyone else in OP.
If a mod thinks the title needs to be changed to be more clear then that's fine, but this's not the first time a twitch big name turned out to be an asshole (and it's not his first time either).

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The comments in reply to Jason's comment are... certainly comments lol

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
It's not even a good insult tweet either and pretty basic for someone who's supposed to be such a "good" character to some. Jason is good people and his tweet is a damn good got 'em.

Deleted member 47076

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I sometimes find Dr Disrespect to be entertaining but that tweet is so salty. It's like... grow up dude.

Gearkeeper 8A

Oct 27, 2017
This type of behaviour is what makes twitch a cesspool of trash,
e-celebrities had all the advantages of traditional celebrities and the comforts of a child because they never get repercussions of their acts and they don't get real confrontation.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can someone make a gif of jason in that meme with all the people going crazy at the diss

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Twitch is a toilet. What else are you going to find in it? It's all shit from top to bottom. Just flush it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.