• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
So this happened yesterday during a game of Apex and went viral on LSF and Twitter.

This clip from a year a ago also resurfaced

A formal complaint was made and she is now under investigation by the SPCA.

Twitch has yet to respond.

The only precedent I can remember off the top of my head regarding animals was the "KneeColeSlaw" incident from a few years back. I believe she was banned for 18 months for choking out her cat.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
People like this are so heartless.

Hopefully the cat finds a better home away from this selfish, heartless person.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
The vodka thing is way worse. This woman shouldn't be allowed to have pets.

coredecepts

Oct 27, 2017
The lady seems not nice, but Ian Miles Cheong, Peta, and Ricky Gervais (who IMC tagged) all suck a million times more.

Don't take anything those people say/tweet seriously.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Disgusting. From what I've seen and heard from her, she seems untouchable so I don't see a punishment from Twitch anytime soon.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting behavior.

Twitch will give her a slap on the wrist, as usual. If even that.

Also, as a heads up: maybe don't use Twitter posts from IMC.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
So this happened yesterday during a game of Apex and went viral on LSF and Twitter.

This clip from a year a ago also resurfaced

A formal complaint was made and she is now under investigation by the SPCA.

Twitch has yet to respond.

The only precedent I can remember off the top of my head regarding animals was the "KneeColeSlaw" incident from a few years back. I believe she was banned for 18 months for choking out her cat.

18 months and not a permanent ban? Wow

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Crazy what people get away with on Twitch. Never seen a company put profits before public image so assertively.

Maybe Amazon should take a look at this.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Shes ban immune on twitch, this would be like the 5th community wide backlash against her

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I have lobbed cats few times in the past (on sofa and bed) but not thrown them. Play sessions generally can get heated and so restricting access to pets is a good idea.

But Vodka is a stupidly easy no, no. How can one be this stupid about alcohol?

Crazy what people get away with on Twitch. Never seen a company put profits before public image so assertively.

Maybe Amazon should take a look at this.

Dr Disrespect is a good exampple.

$$$$

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
First of all: Ian Miles Cheong 🤨

Secondly: I own two cats. They're my children. I love them to an unreasonable degree. But if they go somewhere they're not supposed to be (kitchen countertop) i push / lob them off. So i can't say i have major issues with that first clip.

The Vodka thing, however, is fucking horrible.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
The people in here saying that first clip is okay are out of their minds. She literally flings her cat backwards behind her. That's not a light toss down from a counter or something similar. That's full on throwing your cat. That's some disgusting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.