• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Twitch streamer 'Jaegerrmeister' completely shocked viewers during his June 3 broadcast when he revealed that he hadn't cleaned his bedroom since moving into his house FOURTEEN years ago.

The streamer also revealed that he had two trash bags full of urine, as well as a pot with literal feces in it, although he didn't show much of this on stream - much to the relief of the viewers.

More at the link, but what the fuck, eh? Gamer culture at its best. Do you know of any other manky streamers out there? I'm impressed that I don't actually know more absolute hikikomori-type streamers out there who never clean or leave their homes in general.

Article link: https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/twitch-streamer-reveals-room-hasnt-cleaned-since-2005-683771

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
uaWGZqf.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
This is just like that old "nasty battlestations" subreddit

pretty common occurrence, I bet some posters here also have the same thing and are remaining quiet

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to say I haven't tidied up my bedroom much since moving in, but my bathrooms are clean enough to eat off the floors and I don't do my business anywhere else.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I have to go to people's homes as part of my job. I've seen worse than that before. I've been in houses with garbage up to your waist and houses with stuff piled up to the ceiling and little trails through each room.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This may be the asthmatic clean freak speaking now, but how in the ever living fuck do you amass 14 years of trash and live in the trash without trigger septic shock? I leave my room dirty for 3 days and feel like I cannot breathe, I can't even begin to comprehend what this feels like.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the dude needs help, it isn't normal in the first place but it especially isn't normal to casually stream out all the details as if it's no big deal

Hopefully he won't be griefed super hard by trolls because that won't help anyone

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
This is peak Twitch Gamer.
Edit: Looked at the pictures. That's actually vile. "Jaegerrmeister himself revealed that he thinks he could have a mental disorder." Yes, well something is definitely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.