• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Link:
Univision anchor Jorge Ramos and his crew have been detained in Venezuela after an interview with Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro, according to a tweet sent by the network's president Daniel Coronell.

Ramos and his team were detained at the Miraflores Palace in Caracas after their technical equipmet was confiscated, Coronell said in the tweet.

According to the Spanish-language network, Maduro didn't like the questions that were being asked during the interview.

Hope they're okay. Fuck Maduro. Lock if old.

ImperatorPat

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Jorge Ramos is an American citizen. Anything happens to him and bye-bye Maduro.

I'm guessing this just ends with Maduro confiscating the video equipment and expelling them quickly, he couldn't be that dumb to give us a clear casus belli, could he?

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll be honest, I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
Donald Trump going to war to rescue Jorge Ramos would be the most absurd twist yet in this whole saga.
I didn't mean invasion necessarily. We usually just fund contras and terrorists there if we want a regime change in south america. I just dont want to see more sanctions get slapped on them or the rhetoric escalating tensions. I'm reading they released ramos and they only had him for 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.