• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
qP8YM3Q.png

In time it was declared by the Lumen Sages, that a great evil should be purged from the land:

Rx47wno.jpg

Until in time only one of the Umbra Line should remain to save the world with the Eye of the Left Wing

47319791_2347769775297790_3534475677623386112_n.jpg

The one witch they can never slay.

Your reminder to make you feel good:

47396484_2347781011963333_7653729895834451968_n.jpg

Recent News:
George HW Bush Passes Away at 94
Trump/Xi Declare "Trade War" Truce
Wisconsin/Michigan GOP Plots to Seize Power from Executive Branch
NC-09 Results Refused Certification
Trump Makes Ass of Self in Buenos Aires (do we really need a link here)?

Annals of the Witch Hunt:
Paul Manafort Breaks Plea Deal, New Trials Imminent
Cohen Confesses Trump Dealt With Moscow Deal Well After Election

Reminders:
1) This thread isn't a venting ground for Gaming Side threads or Etcetera Threads.
2) This thread isn't a Twitter feed or live TV comment feed, provide context for what you post.
3) You Must Acknowledge All Warnings Before You Can Take This Action.

Previous threads:

US PoliEra 2018 |OT12| The Moscow Project (aka How Nancy Got Her Gavel Back)
US PoliEra 2018 |OT11| The Hunt for Blue November
US PoliEra 2018 |OT10| McConnell is "mule piss"
US PoliEra 2018 |OT9| Next week has been EXHAUSTING
US PoliEra 2018 |OT8| Democrats projected to gain F5 seats
US PoliEra 2018 |OT7| Tell Me All The Bad Things That Happened Since I Fell Asleep
US PoliEra 2018 |OT6| An Unmitigated Disaster
US PoliEra 2018 |OT5| A Total Goat Rodeo
US PoliEra 2018 |OT4| Sweetheart, this is Watergate, goodbye!
US PoliEra 2018 |OT3| In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Ryan
US PoliEra 2018 |OT2| Flip, Flip, Flip-a-Gatesia
US PoliEra 2018 |OT| Welcome to the Resistance, the only funded organization in D.C.

US PoliEra 2017 |OT3| This thread was created with a one vote margin
US PoliEra 2017 |OT2| Tinkle Traitor Soldier Spy
US PoliEra 2017 |OT| At least Rand Paul had a lawn to cushion the blow

THE SHADOW REMAINS CAST

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Reposting because you beat me to making the new thread:

Tim Walz is in a really good position in MN. The DFL won a sizable majority in the state house, and the GOP has a bare 34-33 majority in the state senate because the chamber wasn't up and the special election to replace Michelle Fischbach (who ascended to the LG office when Smith got the appointment) was in a very red district.

The GOP has absolutely no room for error, and if someone in a blue or purple district dies or has to resign - not unlikely - they could lose the chamber and give us a trifecta before 2020.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
So who do we think will be the first to announce for 2020? My money is on Bernie.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Reposting because you beat me to making the new thread:

Tim Walz is in a really good position in MN. The DFL won a sizable majority in the state house, and the GOP has a bare 34-33 majority in the state senate because the chamber wasn't up and the special election to replace Michelle Fischbach (who ascended to the LG office when Smith got the appointment) was in a very red district.

The GOP has absolutely no room for error, and if someone in a blue or purple district dies or has to resign - not unlikely - they could lose the chamber and give us a trifecta before 2020.
So glad he won, and I supported him from the minute he got into the race.

He's gonna do a great job.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Where do we make feature requests? I want a small ignore button in the thread list so I don't have to go into a thread to ignore it.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
New thread power rankings. I thought for sure the last thread would be lower on the list.
2k85wYR.png

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity - ignoring like Incels and Last Jedi brigaders and "lulz" people, what happened to the "normal" Trump supporters who were all about giving him crazy stretch benefit of the doubt? There's plenty of MAGA idiots on Twitter who're just too stupid and excited about being racist to realize it has all fallen apart, but what has happened to the multisyllabic proponents? I figured they'd eventually just go quiet and pretend they never cared like Lance Armstrong defense squad - but is that what happened? Have they gone into a long sulk yet?

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity - ignoring like Incels and Last Jedi brigaders and "lulz" people, what happened to the "normal" Trump supporters who were all about giving him crazy stretch benefit of the doubt? There's plenty of MAGA idiots on Twitter who're just too stupid and excited about being racist to realize it has all fallen apart, but what has happened to the multisyllabic proponents? I figured they'd eventually just go quiet and pretend they never cared like Lance Armstrong defense squad - but is that what happened? Have they gone into a long sulk yet?
They either legit got turned off or realized they didn't have to pretend anymore

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Ogodei and everyone else, just a heads up, next time don't just randomly post an OT without clearing it with someone these generally get claimed beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.