• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
the-medium-1280x717.jpeg

As reported by Bankier.pl, the studio issued a press release stating that it planned to enter into talks "on strategic cooperation with one of the industry's entities" rather than allowing one to buy a majority share in the company.

It was revealed last June that Bloober Team was in the second round of merger and acquisition talks with "a dozen or so" companies, including three from the United States, two from Poland and one from the UK.

According to the new press release, these talks have fallen through because Bloober Team doesn't want its future plans to be affected.

"The company has decided not to continue discussions with potential financial and industry investors interested in acquiring a majority stake due to the high risk of losing its overriding strategic objectives," the release states.

"At this stage it would be incompatible with the culture of the organisation, and would significantly limit the potential growth of the company's value in the coming years, especially taking into account the projects implemented and planned."

Instead, Bloober Team states that it may now actually have enough money to make its own investments in other companies to improve its games.

www.videogameschronicle.com

The Medium’s studio has backed away from acquisition talks | VGC

Bloober Team is no longer interested in selling, despite entering negotiations last year…

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Sounds like they had multiple offers but nothing high enough and want to see how time treats them alongside their next releases.

I wonder what numbers they're looking for.

Oct 29, 2017
I mean wouldn't another "bloober team" or the like just pop up of they were acquired. We just seen a ID at Xbox with about 40 devs

Status
Not open for further replies.