• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
...i'm sorry, did you compare Kojima to an actual pedophile who can't come to america because he will be arrested?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Polanski's a nonce tho

Also why is there like 10 Kojima parody/troll threads on the front page all of a sudden

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
bdd.jpg

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Uhhh.... did you mean to post this thread yet? It seems...unfinished

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
You just ruined your thread by including Roman Polanski in there. Wtf.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Already not buying it, the spoilers from today just helped me even more with that decision. Kojima's got many many many problems with women that I hope someday he sorts out before someone gets hurt

Feb 16, 2018
Are you really comparing Kojima to Polanski? Kojima definitely has his fair share of pervy dumb shit but it's not nearly as bad as fucking a minor.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Are you really comparing the rape of a child to the sexualization of a fictional character?

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Kojima has a *lot* of problematic and well documented shit in his games (I'd actually totally forgotten about the Beasts in MGS4 until that thread the other day) that I think would be more than fair to make someone pass on his games, but comparing him to Polanski is just a little bit much my man

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I certainly have issues with Kojima when it comes to his portrayal of women. And I won't be buying DS. But, comparing him to someone who actually has sex with minors is pretty fucking stupid.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
As someone who agrees with the sentiment of your post...

This ain't it chief.

Oct 26, 2017
I get that the comparison is stupid, but it doesn't change that Kojima has done some dodgy things. Interesting that people are homing in on the comparison and ignoring the dodgy sexual shit.

OP
OP
kylecoley182

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both men are disgusting. We should support their work. I was excited for MGS 5 then i said quiet. It really rub me the wrong way

Deleted member 21858

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is this one of those intentional meme threads so people on the internetz can create threads complaining about Era

Status
Not open for further replies.